WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

C.A.R.D.B.O.A.R.D. Presents: Gollum's Cavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skitch: *Scrolling through userlist* Negged, Negged, Negged, Haven't done him yet (Negs) Negged, Negged...
Real Estate Agent: And here is the guest ro... What the fuck?! Didn't you die due to dehydration yet?
Home Buyers: OMG a fucking pale dude lives here!
Skitch: I'm not dead! What are you doing in my house?
Real Estate Dude: Didn't you see the Note of Abandonedment?
Skitch: I haven't left this room for 2 weeks. Where that bitch on mine with my daily bowl of chips?
Home Buyer: You mean Clara? Bad news, that bitch robbed the whole fucking 1st floor.
Skitch: FUCK I'm neg repping all of you cunts!
Real Estate Guy: What the hell is neg rep? Listen, don't make me call the cops.
Skitch: Please, give me five minutes. I'm contemplating a way to pwn people.
Real Estate Agent: No seriously, get fucked. Better yet, get a life.
Skitch: I do, I'm a guy named Skitch, I love pandas plus I own WTF.com
Real Estate Agent: There are people who can help you. Just get the fuck out.

OK.

I'm not really sure how to respond to that.

Ok.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I swear, these little conversation stories are giving me a half-erection.

Actually, these little conversation stories are crap. Once or twice, is cool, but the horse is dead, and it's been beaten way too much.

HavokChylde said:
Bla bla bla, another S.C.U.M. wannabe. :thumbsdn:
Let me explain myself, am by no means a S.C.U.M. wannabe. Though the klan is cool, I wouldn't wanna join. If anything it's a parody of all the other wannabe's. Let's face it, few know the meaning of S.C.U.M. Nobody gives a shit what S.P.U.N.K. was, and nobody is gonna give a fuck about U.R.M.O.M.

C.A.R.D.B.O.A.R.D. has no meaning, nor any members. There was really no other way to present it. After all, shitty acronym klan name with no meaning followed by ownage (At least most cases) is the sexy new thing to do. Give the C.A.R.D.B.O.A.R.D. shit a quick laugh and a forget-about-it. That's all I ever saw it as.

Magic Hobo said:
Let me explain myself, am by no means a S.C.U.M. wannabe. Though the klan is cool, I wouldn't wanna join. If anything it's a parody of all the other wannabe's. Let's face it, few know the meaning of S.C.U.M. Nobody gives a shit what S.P.U.N.K. was, and nobody is gonna give a fuck about U.R.M.O.M.

C.A.R.D.B.O.A.R.D. has no meaning, nor any members. There was really no other way to present it. After all, shitty acronym klan name with no meaning followed by ownage (At least most cases) is the sexy new thing to do. Give the C.A.R.D.B.O.A.R.D. shit a quick laugh and a forget-about-it. That's all I ever saw it as.
What I think hobo's trying to say is:
Can't Anyone Right Deez Bad Oppurtunities At Roffling, Daddy?
CARDBOARD^

Magic Hobo said:

Oh well, I suppose that'll work. :thumbsup:

Awaken said:
What I think hobo's trying to say is:
Can't Anyone Right Deez Bad Oppurtunities At Roffling, Daddy?
CARDBOARD^
I hope you enjoyed creating a shitty acronym in a sad attempt at insulting me.

Magic Hobo said:
I hope you enjoyed creating a shitty acronym in a sad attempt at insulting me.
Nope, that's not what I was doing, but if you were insulted, it served a dual purpose. Awesome. :thumbsup:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Actually, these little conversation stories are crap. Once or twice, is cool, but the horse is dead, and it's been beaten way too much.
That's what I meant.

Now how much of an erection would...let's say...a peanut butter sandwich give you? :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I stayed home naucious because of that, Awaken. :mad:

sexy said:
I stayed home naucious because of that, Awaken. :mad:
HAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Being of a third party member:

PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol..

None Awaken, none. Scary that some scary folks got fetish for that shit.

Magic Hobo said:
None Awaken, none. Scary that some scary folks got fetish for that shit.
Do you know what's going on? I didn't think so. And since I have no idea what the first post mean, i'm being as much as an ass as i can.

How much of an ass would ass be an ass if an ass could be an ass that could be an ass?

Awaken said:
Do you know what's going on? I didn't think so. And since I have no idea what the first post mean, i'm being as much as an ass as i can.

How much of an ass would ass be an ass if an ass could be an ass that could be an ass?
Now after reading the word ass that often, I'm aroused :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.