C&C

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
guy what do you think about C&C games? what were your favs and why? i myself like C&C:TS the most.......RA and RA2 were good...original had me playing nonstop......i don't like generals though :( but TS used to own like crazy.....i had a clan going and all.......one time i was in the top 11 lol.....woulda won more games but i had to go to NY for a week long vacation and my cousin didn't have internet access :( so i fucked up my shit......but me n my friends would play it 24/7 when we could........then D2:lod came out.......and you know what happens..........

p.s. any one know when C&C: Tiberian Dusk will come out?

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Red Alert 2 blew monkey chunks. It really did....

Command and Conquer and Tiberian Sun were good, and Red Alert 1 was the most godly RTS I can remember, with a great setting... Although Starcraft/Warcraft and Total Annihilation rival it.

DIZNUTS

VenomHowell said:
Red Alert 2 blew monkey chunks. It really did....

Command and Conquer and Tiberian Sun were good, and Red Alert 1 was the most godly RTS I can remember, with a great setting... Although Starcraft/Warcraft and Total Annihilation rival it.
i dunno man..i didn't like TA that much... SC and WC were good though......but i still liked TS more for online play

Dragonfly

Hiding
I used to play cc red alert all the time. I also remember playing against my mates online over dial up modems at my mums house years ago. Tiberian Sun was also a good one only i didnt like the whole alien style thing it had going. Then came cc Generals. My fav cc has to be generals, i love the military setting of it. In red alert i only ever was defeated by a friend when i went to take a piss and he attacked. In generals and generals zero hour i am undefeated :D And tiberian dusk, never heard of it but sounds interestin

DIZNUTS

yea it goes Tiberian Dusk(first C&C), Tiberian Sun and then it should be a Tiberian Dawn....

ok guys whats the best ownage you had playin C&C online?

Easty

Click click boom
sorry, i thought this was a thread about coheed and cambria. i dont really like the strategy type games that much.

Janglenut

Particinator
The best command and conquer has got to be Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge. I was ranked # 1 one month in ladder, then under 10 a couple odd months.

Great fun that game, one of my top games.