WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

C&C

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
guy what do you think about C&C games? what were your favs and why? i myself like C&C:TS the most.......RA and RA2 were good...original had me playing nonstop......i don't like generals though :( but TS used to own like crazy.....i had a clan going and all.......one time i was in the top 11 lol.....woulda won more games but i had to go to NY for a week long vacation and my cousin didn't have internet access :( so i fucked up my shit......but me n my friends would play it 24/7 when we could........then D2:lod came out.......and you know what happens..........

p.s. any one know when C&C: Tiberian Dusk will come out?

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Red Alert 2 blew monkey chunks. It really did....

Command and Conquer and Tiberian Sun were good, and Red Alert 1 was the most godly RTS I can remember, with a great setting... Although Starcraft/Warcraft and Total Annihilation rival it.

DIZNUTS

VenomHowell said:
Red Alert 2 blew monkey chunks. It really did....

Command and Conquer and Tiberian Sun were good, and Red Alert 1 was the most godly RTS I can remember, with a great setting... Although Starcraft/Warcraft and Total Annihilation rival it.
i dunno man..i didn't like TA that much... SC and WC were good though......but i still liked TS more for online play

I used to play cc red alert all the time. I also remember playing against my mates online over dial up modems at my mums house years ago. Tiberian Sun was also a good one only i didnt like the whole alien style thing it had going. Then came cc Generals. My fav cc has to be generals, i love the military setting of it. In red alert i only ever was defeated by a friend when i went to take a piss and he attacked. In generals and generals zero hour i am undefeated :D And tiberian dusk, never heard of it but sounds interestin

DIZNUTS

yea it goes Tiberian Dusk(first C&C), Tiberian Sun and then it should be a Tiberian Dawn....

ok guys whats the best ownage you had playin C&C online?

Easty

Click click boom
sorry, i thought this was a thread about coheed and cambria. i dont really like the strategy type games that much.

Janglenut

Particinator
The best command and conquer has got to be Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge. I was ranked # 1 one month in ladder, then under 10 a couple odd months.

Great fun that game, one of my top games.