WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines C is for Cookie, that good enough for me...

:confuse: oh my god, NO!!!!!1!1!

that sucks...but the muppets were better :p

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Dude, a healthier cookie monster is like those crappy ass salads they serve at McDonald's.

Then again, we used to get baked and watch Sesame street in college... Cookie Monster is a funny fucker when you've got the munchies.

But yeah, the Muppets were funnier. In all variations of sobriety.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK! fucking faggot ass health nuts... destroying all that is good in the world with thier "beauty is everything" mentality.. hope they enjoy thier stupid fad dieting on atkins and choke to death on a pound of meat...

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I'm tired of the rediculous levels being Politically Correct have gone to. This is another martyr to the cause. Poor Cookie Monster, I knew him well.

:(

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This sucks.

Cookie Monster :thumbsup:

Foodie Monster :thumbsdn:

Zoso said:
this is horrible and really messed my day up... i grew up on this show and it saddens me deeply...

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/07/tv.cookie.lessmonster.ap/index.html
holy shit, no more cookies!
but wanna hear a sesamme street joke, hehe
i switched it to sesamme street...but i watch it now smarter than a 6 year old, and i realize...they teach kids how to judge ppl and label ppl....they got this one dude, his name is oscar.....they treat this guy like shiet. they judge him right in his face, "oscar...u are such a grouch, isnt he kids?" "yeah oscar....your a grouch" hes like BITCH I LIVE IN A FUCKIN TRASH CAN!!! IM THE COOLEST MOTHER FUCKER ON SESAMME STREET. but still, sesamme street is a strange and dangerous place to me. i mean u got 6 foot pigeons walkin around, somethin with a really round head that has an obsession over rubber duckies. they even got an elaphant thats a junkie. yea thats rite snuffy. they even got cookie monster wit this eyes poppin out "COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE". come on now, i kno chocolate ship doesnt do that to u. then they have the nerve to put a pimp on there. they didnt come out and say hes a pimp but i kno wen i see a pimp. hes called the count. yes the count, hes like bitch this is the 4th time uve been late, ive been counting, how many times must i slap u be4 u give the money :slap: ONE :slap:TWO :slap: two slaps...ahahaha
howd u like it, long but funny