WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Caged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Why in the fuck is everyone running INTO the "Cock Farm"? Shit people, you aren't supposed to want to go there. Let the admins/mods make fun of the caged fuckers. It should be a high class bitch beating. Not come from some stupid fucks with 3 posts. :thumbsdn:

Because I can't resist pointing and laughing at someone else's expense and misfortune.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Newbs who come here Try to act cool, but that is a thorn in the back for a lot of the admins and mods. So just don't be an asshat and you'll never step inside the slave quarters.

tzedek

Original Member
I like to view it a lot i dont post there much thoutgh

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
brainwash, its hard not to laugh at the misfortune of others. I try to resist posting in there, but sometimes I can't help it. My fingers get the better of my mind and before I know it, I'm laughing at people like muffdiver and 10 stars and descent and mmm....cheese.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm gonna start running in there, jacking off the penises with a pump, collect the sperm, and make $50 per Chinese guy.

That must be about $30,000 or so.

I'm gonna have me that Lotus Esprit and that Asus laptop in no time :).

It doesn't matter anymore. BRiT disabled regular users from posting in Cockland. So only the mods get to throw old pieces of bread and little rocks at all the crying, sniveling animals.

Damn.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Ha Ha, all you stupid fucks got banned from posting in the farm... WAY TO BE! :thumbsdn:

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
i guess its like going to the zoo... everyone wants to poke the lions with a stick through the bars...

the cockfarm lets us do that, except the cockfarm is full of ill-witted animals like tapir's and ostriches...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Descent said:
I'm gonna start running in there, jacking off the penises with a pump, collect the sperm, and make $50 per Chinese guy.

I'm gonna have me that Lotus Esprit and that Asus laptop in no time :).
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop referencing to penises in every single post you make.

Lotus's blow by the way, just check out the specs and compare them to any other car of comparable price.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Okay, TB:

1: It's called "The Cock Farm." And the whole "Chinese penis" thing was started by Sod back in the "Glory Days" of WTF.

2: How dare you insult the Esprit. The old ones may have an I-4, but it has twin turbos and can go from 0-60 in four seconds or so.

The 2004 Esprits are the coolest looking, fastest car you can buy for the money. Too bad there are less than 100 in the U.S. :(.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
To be fair, the only Lotus I have any real knowledge of and with is the Elise, and they look real nice but actually suck balls.

Also, its not just the tavern you refernce the phallus. It's a common theme in almost all of your posts. And I didn't intend for it to sound as mean as it did.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
The Lotus Elise is like a mini-dodge viper: It's cooler looking, cute as hell, smaller, but lacks any kind of power.

An AMC Gremlin. That's what you want. It's big, it's ugly, it's mean, and it's one fast mutha fugga.

tzedek

Original Member
Descent said:
The 2004 Esprits are the coolest looking, fastest car you can buy for the money. Too bad there are less than 100 in the U.S. :(.

you should just stick to thinking you know something about computers rather than cars.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
hahaha! gremlins....my dad used to have one of those after he wrecked is 67 cougar...good times.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Descent said:

He is giving assisted blowjobs? Whatever smokes your boat.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
brainwashmonkey said:
Why in the fuck is everyone running INTO the "Cock Farm"? Shit people, you aren't supposed to want to go there. :thumbsdn:

But MA, everyone's doin it!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
[sky] said:
Newbs who come here Try to act cool, but that is a thorn in the back for a lot of the admins and mods. So just don't be an asshat and you'll never step inside the slave quarters.
hmmm who does this whole noob+cool thing remind me of? clearly its skylinecobra? what a guess, havent you looked in the miror lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.