WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Call Outs Wtf Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
although i am flattered by the "call out" by VD, i noticed she keeps asking why people keep posting in her "one on one" flame wars shes trying to start. miss mensa dosen't understand, in her brilliant world, that this is a public forum, where everyone is aloud to post in all threads. though she thinks she can call one person out and just you two will have a battle of the minds. here in WTF land it dosen't work that way, the peanut gallery posts as well. so all you big tough BHers, who are enjoying shitting up the site, just so you know, anyone can post in any thread, even if its a "call out"

tzedek

Original Member
this thread sucks

Jung

???
Premium
Put it in her pooper.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
The thread? I think thats where it came from...

it may suck but just letting them know, sinse they keep trying to call people out.

Jung

???
Premium
Nymphchick said:
it may suck but just letting them know, sinse they keep trying to call people out.
Lets go behind the Welcome Wagon and make out. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
jung i wanna have your baby.
Awww how sweet, Jungs gonna be a daddy.
Just hope it doesn't scare little kids.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Nymphchick said:
although i am flattered by the "call out" by VD, i noticed she keeps asking why people keep posting in her "one on one" flame wars shes trying to start. miss mensa dosen't understand, in her brilliant world, that this is a public forum, where everyone is aloud to post in all threads. though she thinks she can call one person out and just you two will have a battle of the minds. here in WTF land it dosen't work that way, the peanut gallery posts as well. so all you big tough BHers, who are enjoying shitting up the site, just so you know, anyone can post in any thread, even if its a "call out"
Two cunts think alike!

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
NymphChunk FAILS at English... learn some other language you cheap net whore, you're a fucking embarrassment...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Bonesaw said:
NymphChunk FAILS at English... learn some other language you cheap net whore, you're a fucking embarrassment...
Embarrassment is not being able to complete a sentence that doesn't contain a curse word. It's the same thing as going ahh ahh der. You’re a simpleton. Please oh please you speak of having promise, how long are you going to make us wait?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
junglizm said:
Lets go behind the Welcome Wagon and make out. :thumbsup:
can i watch? :naughty:

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
Broken said:
Embarrassment is not being able to complete a sentence that doesn't contain a curse word. It's the same thing as going ahh ahh der. You’re a simpleton. Please oh please you speak of having promise, how long are you going to make us wait?
Silence, tard. This is flaming, not Sunday school... I apologize if "curse words" (we adults call them profanities) make you trickle down your leg. :rolleyes:

Dumbing myself down is not a regular practice of mine, but for you guys I feel generous... I've always had a soft spot for wannabes...

DIZNUTS

Bonesaw said:
Dumbing myself down is a regular practice of mine, but for you guys I feel generous... I've always had a soft spot for willies...
um ok....

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
QUOTE ALTER!!! OMGWTFLOL!!!!1111

Try again..

DIZNUTS

Bonesaw said:
OMFG i have such a tiny penis....will anyone love me? or atleast hug me? will somebody please talk to me?
uhh no?

Status
Not open for further replies.