WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Call The Internet

Jung

???
Premium
http://www.calltheinternet.org/
Thank you for expressing an interest in placing a phone call to the Internet. The Internet's phone line is always accepting calls, unless we are assisting other Internet users, or are out of the office. Check the bottom of each page to find out the status of the Internet's phoneline. Live means we're in the office and taking calls, if the line is busy, try again later. Offline means we're out of the office.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

info@calltheinternet.org
Phone Number 202-242-1809.

What would you call about?

bnccoder

Postaholic
You could always call and see if they are in, because your internet is out.

Jung

???
Premium
RageAgainst said:
I don't get it.. what's the point? why would you call there?
So you can get them to mail you Malaysian pirate versions of Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
I'm calling

Thats it. I'm calling. I will report on my historic first call to the internet when the offline changes to online.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
junglizm said:
So you can get them to mail you Malaysian pirate versions of Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing.
ROFLMFAO
:rotflmao:
It was offline, but if so how did I get there :confused:

"Internet, do you have Prince Albert in a can?"

"why yes, we do"

"Then let him out!"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I'd call to ask them "Who do I call to geht my cp audio upgraded from 8-track to some modern pci blaster?" Or, "Does Junglizm have a fan club? If so, how can I join?" But deep down inside, I know those things are just beyond my fucktarded reach. If I could ask only one question, it would have to be...

"When the fuck is the next Mikado tournament?"

That's weird... wtf is "the internet anyway" like, i know what the internet is... but how can you phone it? *confused*