WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Calling all guys...

What type of hair do guys like better on girls?

• Short Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Short Blonde

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Short Red

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Medium Brown

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Medium Blonde

• Long Brown

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Long Blonde

• Long Red

• Doesn't matter as long as it's curly

• Doesn't matter as long as it's straight

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

magnolia

Postaholic
This is a poll to see what type of hair guys like better on girls. If you're into hair, what turns you on?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Long hair, loooooong hair. I'm a sucker for it. Ladies, Grow it down to your knees!

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
The medium kinda short look is good......especialy the flair look I'm not sure what it's called...curly hair rocks on a chick...no tight rats nest lookin shit tho...lol :p

It's all good as long as you can wrap your hands up in it from behind and pull her closer... :D

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm not voting because it doesn't matter what kind of hair.. I'll see a blond and go "Woah from now on I like straight short blond hair!" Then I'll see a brunette and go "Woah I like brown curly long hair!" My opinion changes constantly..

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
What do you consider short, medium, and long?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
My considerations:
Short = To the bottom of ears
Medium = Further than jaw/Shoulder length
Long = Past Shoulders

magnolia

Postaholic
BRiT said:
What do you consider short, medium, and long?
For me it's
short= chinline and up
medium=chinline to the tops of your shoulders
long= anything that goes past the tops of your shoulders

BTW, i forgot some types of hair and was limited to only 10 choices, so if there's a kind of hair that you like that isn't on the list, give a shout out. I think black hair can be beautiful.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
ReiMeishin said:
Long hair, loooooong hair. I'm a sucker for it. Ladies, Grow it down to your knees!
same here...

i'm not much for blonde...
red is aight
brown and black...long and straight is like heaven of hair for me, and i have some weird thing for hair too, it's like the first thing i look at in a girl, just wanna run my fingers through hair without the freakish look on their face, i need a gf

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Long red, followed closely with long blonde, then followed up with medium red and medium blonde.

i can get used to anything...

preferably medium to long though... brunette

as long as there's a cute face to go with it :)

Descent

Hella Constipated
Short blonde for me.

But spiky asian hair is an even bigger turn on, you should have posted that!

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Depends on the girl. Some girls look better with hair that frames their face, others look better with something that drapes past their shoulders. Some girls will look good in any hairstyle, and others there is just no saving. I guess I have a thing for short hair, but I never considered it to be much more than a novelty (don't really see too many girls with short hair). Also, a point for long hair is that you can do more with it, like pony tails, or braids, or the Marge Simpson. So for me it's hard to say, just gotta find what suits you.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Brunette, long and curly..........Fuck yeah! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I agree with Skorch... it depends... mostly in my opinion on the females facial structure... and body type... I think certian hair styles fit certian shapes... some look smokin no matter what hair style...

now.. down below....
I prefer a thin neatly trimmed stripper runway...
or a tiny "bermuda triangle"

not interested in whether the curtians match the drapes either...

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
DanGeo23 said:
not interested in whether the curtians match the drapes either...
Oh who does? I mean seriously, if you've gotten that far, would you really leave the party because the decor didn't match?

magnolia

Postaholic
Skorch said:
Oh who does? I mean seriously, if you've gotten that far, would you really leave the party because the decor didn't match?
haha. good point. But getting a bit off the topic.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Yes, sorry. Okay, back to topic. Sooooo, why isn't bald an option? Anyone remember Sinead O'Connor?