WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Calling out Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think Scum is a bunch of pussies who cant handle thier own shit. They have to all stay together like little school girls because they are afraid to stand on thier own two feet. Scum is shit. Some of the members, yeah, they are cool. But the theory behind it, is fucking horseshit. Its stupid. It is a way of dissecting the forum and creating a communist era of the great wtf.com. It is creating a single minded movement of a group who will maintain that they are of higher standing than all other members. Scum humiliates this site. It is not the site, but their leader believes that it is. Thier leader is a sissy la la who needs a group of kids to follow him around. If you dont agree with me, that is fine. I dont care. This is what I think and how I feel. This site has been so cool, and has been my favorite site for one year (as of May). I hate seeing it demeaned and scummized. Makes me want to fucking hurl.

Janglenut

Particinator
Who the fuck is Scum.

What the fuck is Scum.

Sorry to say it, but whoeveer you are, Dustinzgirl pretty much owns you. She's the only one here that has actually offered me a flame.....AND she's a chick. That's hardcore!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Boycott said:
*looks around for a person with a username starting with duztin*
You don't need to tell me what you're doing and not. I just don't care mate :thumbsup:, so why don't you take your imaginations somewhere else and insert a big fucking horse cock in ur ass. :thumbsup:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
MrNewbie said:
You don't need to tell me what you're doing and not. I just don't care mate :thumbsup:, so why don't you take your imaginations somewhere else and insert a big fucking horse cock in ur ass. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't want to take your job from you, MrNewbie. The horse cock stays where it is, lodged in your rectal passage.

tzedek

Original Member
Boycott said:
I wouldn't want to take your job from you, MrNewbie. The horse cock stays where it is, lodged in your rectal passage.
holy shit you actually posted. So why am I your whore?

keebs

Particinator
after dustinzgirl's rant about communist era, single minded movements and stuff, this more makes me want to join SCUM than hate on it. and honestly i think the stuff they post is funny shit. i think wtf.com needs scum, b/c without them, there be no balance in wtf.com, to much peace. its like that stupid chineses ying ang yang, good and evil balanceing it all out.

:sword: :sword: :sword: :sword:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Lol I got bored one day and changed about 7 people's statuses to Boycott's Whore... You just got lucky

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Boycott said:
You don't need to share your self-experiences, I know it gets tight but you are usually able to handle it in a great way, by taking it in your mouth!

:mfinger:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
MrNewbie said:
You don't need to share your self-experiences, I know it gets tight but you are usually able to handle it in a great way, by taking it in your mouth!
:mfinger:

I'm sorry, but I still can't take your job from you.

On another note, 5 minutes to reply. Unacceptable. Note how mine took ONE minute to reply? Try to be a little faster next time.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Boycott said:
I'm sorry, but I still can't take your job from you.

On another note, 5 minutes to reply. Unacceptable. Note how mine took ONE minute to reply? Try to be a little faster next time.
What the hell? Are you trying to tell me about your life? Your existance is on this page (wtf.com) so I don't usually get what you're typing.
You basically posted the same post again, yeah it wouldn't take more the one minute if your life is based on a site.

:thumbsup:
This is Boycott after a blowjob. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
keebs said:
after dustinzgirl's rant about communist era, single minded movements and stuff, this more makes me want to join SCUM than hate on it. and honestly i think the stuff they post is funny shit. i think wtf.com needs scum, b/c without them, there be no balance in wtf.com, to much peace. its like that stupid chineses ying ang yang, good and evil balanceing it all out.

:sword: :sword: :sword: :sword:
Peace? There can be no peace. Not while I am a Mod. I promise.

Pat: You didnt stir up shit. Your little group annoys me. You may win because of that, but I will still pwn you. And your little doggies too.

Status
Not open for further replies.