WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Calling Out To Jason

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
hey jason and who ever else runz this site, i have an idea for this site that i just though u would like to hear, well here it goes,

ive been realizing that some of the posts have been right after the other and the person is almost waiting forthem to reply back. well instead of all this waiting and continues 1 after the other posts, i suggest a chat room in each catogory (life sucks, the issues, freindly fuckups, etc,) that allows people to leave and come in as they please. or maybe people can start there own chat room instead of again, doing this waiting and flooding the thread with 1 after the other posts no more than 5 mins apart.

please consider this idea and get back to me on this

thank you 4 ur time