WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

calm the fuck down!

gumercules

Ultra Mega
everyone here is so fucking hostile :thumbsdn:

can't we all just be pissed off together at the same things, instead of at each other? i enjoy being pissed of as all of you, but god damn!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:

can't we all just be pissed off together at the same things, instead of at each other? i enjoy being pissed of as all of you, but god damn!
lol pussy! Go to www.whinewithOrpah.com. I think thats more along the lines you are looking for.. Group hugs and shit.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
gumercules said:

Yea, we could form a gang, and all wear uniforms.They could be the same, but different.Then we could go after and terrorize male registered nurses....

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
There's a line between speaking your mind, venting your angry, and being complete and total assclowns....... This does not mean groups hugs and uniforms but people here could handle less pesonal attacts......
BTW.... :mfinger: FU mr. broken

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I agree, folks. Would be nice to see less personal flame attacks and all, and more relevant rants about your daily fucked up lives...

Give it a try...

Broken

screw_you_jack said:
There's a line between speaking your mind, venting your angry, and being complete and total assclowns....... This does not mean groups hugs and uniforms but people here could handle less pesonal attacts......
Oh please. I started off rough, but I am just here for a laugh just like 99 percent of the posters. Nobody really wants to hear you rant about your life. Fucking Soap opera...duh.. No shit life sucks.. OMG what a shock...Gee.. The Grass Is Always Greener" Yeah, I am amazed by your foresight.

The beauty of this site:

You can make a statement and have someone tell you exactly how they feel about the topic. Who cares if the grammar/spelling is correct, sure it is nice of course that the post is comprehendible, but if the point is conveyed. Amen we all win.. It really doesn't matter if the poster changes you view point, but you always gain another point of view.

As for the "Fuck you Mr. Broken." Sorry did I offend you? Please tell me how.

Smiss

smissinat0r
I will rather agree with this as well. It seems that it doesn't matter what someone says but all comments to the post is always argumentative in a general "oh hey you just suck" way. Sure sure. I know I sound hypocritical, and I suppose I am. It's just that with some topics I can't help but just scream GROW THE FUCK UP LITTLE TEENYBOPPER! :/

Broken

screw_you_jack said:

That's fine and dandy, but what you are you doing? I feel personally attacked.. lol.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I think it's an interesting forum where you can speak your mind.Occasionally you get intelligent banter from an opposing mind.The annoying part is the grammar/spelling police who really have nothing pertinent to say, or the really intelligent ones who just say, "that sucks, you suck, the world sucks" If people would just lighten up and throw their two cents in on the topic without the rhetoric (site your source, your grammer, blah blah blah) this could be a very good laid back debate forum.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
its wtf its going to be hositle. it happens.

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
Broken said:
Oh please. I started off rough, but I am just here for a laugh just like 99 percent of the posters. Nobody really wants to hear you rant about your life. Fucking Soap opera...duh.. No shit life sucks.. OMG what a shock...Gee.. The Grass Is Always Greener" Yeah, I am amazed by your foresight.
I disagree. For one, some of us do care. (A good portion of us are from another, fairly tight-knit, board.) For another, even if we don't care, some of us want to read about how utterly fucked up your life is so we can feel better about ourselves.

Obviously, with a name like wtf.com, things are going to get hostile, but I agree with gumer; we shouldn't be hostile towards each other. Disagree, sure, but don't resort to personal attacks.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
"Obviously, with a name like wtf.com, things are going to get hostile, but I agree with gumer; we shouldn't be hostile towards each other. Disagree, sure, but don't resort to personal attacks."

Very Well said........
:p
oh, and broken...... i ment noting personal, just proving a point :mfinger:

Broken

screw_you_jack said:
"Obviously, with a name like wtf.com, things are going to get hostile, but I agree with gumer; we shouldn't be hostile towards each other. Disagree, sure, but don't resort to personal attacks."

Very Well said........
oh, and broken...... i ment noting personal, just proving a point :mfinger:
I am not whinning I was just shooting back. Enjoy.. I think the shit is funny.
tight knit group..lol..
CyberCryBabies these days..

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Indeed...

Yes. Some of us are a tight-knit group. So much to be considered friends and even family. Maybe dysfunctional, but a family nontheless. Why some of us have even shared in one's wedding.

I'll say this once in clear concise terms. This is not a flame-forum site, it's a rant forum site. Bickering back and forth is fine, provided there's substance and style to it. Without style, it's worthless fodder.

BRiT said:
Indeed...

Yes. Some of us are a tight-knit group. So much to be considered friends and even family. Maybe dysfunctional, but a family nontheless. Why some of us have even shared in one's wedding.

I'll say this once in clear concise terms. This is not a flame-forum site, it's a rant forum site. Bickering back and forth is fine, provided there's substance and style to it. Without style, it's worthless fodder.
[worthless fodder] :mfinger: [/worthless fodder]

:)

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
Meh.

You know what's a good commercial? That Six Flags one, with that dancing old guy. Doot doot doot doot doot doodle-oot! Doot doot doot doot doot doodle-oot!

And by the way GottaHurt, you spelled grammar wrong twice, and in the context you used it you spelled cite wrong as well. Can it get much more off topic then this?

(Sorry dude but I just really love to argue, this way I don't have to piss off the people I like in real life. It's what I joined this website for so don't take it personally.)

Broken

BRiT said:
Indeed...

lol Internet familes..