WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can anyone reccommend a good optical mouse...

ferengi

Yay fire!
...that fits into a poor college student's budget? I'm tired of this piece of shit ball mouse, but I don't want to shell out too much money on a new optical mouse.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
If you know what options you want, it'd help alot... I.E. number of buttAns and such.

Jung

???
Premium

Descent

Hella Constipated
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826104157

This is essentially an MX300 with a white shell. I have an MX300 and it's the most durable, reliable, precise mouse I have ever used, and my brother agrees with me 100% on this. They fucking kick ass.

Mine is 3 years old, and the mouse has been used to the point where it's nearly transparent as glass, and it STILL isn't slippery! It's a fucking amazing product.

Jung

???
Premium

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
junglizm said:
That thing is pretty expensive, I'm not sure he wanted to spend that much.

If you're going to spend that much, you might as well get the Logitech MX 1000. I own one I'm much happier with it than I ever was with the Intellimouse. This mouse doesn't lag in games like the Microsoft one did either.
I got mine at staples for thirty bucks and no rebate,,, out the door $30 bucks/ tax!

Or he could hit the clearance rack!