WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

can he just walk back in???

okay, so here is the deal: this past summer, i had sex with this guy who i knew for a few years. i never do one night stands, I just really needed it, so i figured "what the hell?". it was great :thumbsup: , blah blah blah. but he seems like a man whore... sleeping around A LOT :thumbsdn: . so, after that, he moved out of the states to be a surf instructor. now he is back and he calling me and IMing me, wanting me to come and visit. i want to, but every moral i have in me is telling me not to. and what if he is just telling this to every girl? help please!! :feedback:

Run for the hills, and save yourself the heartache. Nuff said.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why don't you want to go visit a friend? If you think all he has in mind is sex you can always say NO. That usually helps. What are you so scared of? Do you like the guy and don't want to be with him because he sleeps around much? :confused:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
FuckFace said:
Why don't you want to go visit a friend? If you think all he has in mind is sex you can always say NO. That usually helps. What are you so scared of? Do you like the guy and don't want to be with him because he sleeps around much? :confused:
He has a good point.
:thumbsup:
No wonder why everyb0dy l0v3s him!

because it wouldn't be visiting a friend. it would be visiting a guy i had sex with and he would def want to continue our little fling. and yeah, i don't want to be with a guy that sleeps around as much as he does, which sucks, because everything else about him is great. i think i should just run for the hills and forget about it. i got too much on my mind right now to throw a heartache on the grill.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
whateversaf said:
because it wouldn't be visiting a friend. it would be visiting a guy i had sex with and he would def want to continue our little fling. and yeah, i don't want to be with a guy that sleeps around as much as he does, which sucks, because everything else about him is great. i think i should just run for the hills and forget about it. i got too much on my mind right now to throw a heartache on the grill.
have you ever thought that maybe he is fucking around so much because he cant find a normal girl? and maybe you are the type of girl he was looking for and since he is back in the states he wants to take the chance and be with you? see around my way im known as a man whore......yes i fuck around....but to be honest i rather be that guy who has a steady gf and been with like 2 girls his entire life....i cant......my past still haunts me.....see if i tell my guy friends about my sexual conquests they think that i got mad game and ima playa....but when i try 2 be with a nice girl and start a relationship with her i cant....she finds out about my past either from her friends or just random people.......he made mistakes in the past.....doesnt mean he didnt change.....i say give him a chance.......but if all he wants is sex tell him no and forget about him....its easy as that...alrighty good luck....tell me what happens.....

i guess i can give him a chance. i mean, i have some time to think about it, i am in college and he already graduated last year, so we are a few hours away. gives me some time to think. so did you fuck around so much because you just haven't found the right girl yet? and is that the main reason why all guys fuck around so much? if so, i mean, that's not a great relief, but it's better to know that they are looking for something more than an easy lay...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
whateversaf said:
i guess i can give him a chance. i mean, i have some time to think about it, i am in college and he already graduated last year, so we are a few hours away. gives me some time to think. so did you fuck around so much because you just haven't found the right girl yet? and is that the main reason why all guys fuck around so much? if so, i mean, that's not a great relief, but it's better to know that they are looking for something more than an easy lay...
i dunno about why other guys fuck around......every one is different......and fuck around so much might mean they slept with only 10 girls.....i lost count at 33 when i was 17....im 21 now......it all started when i tried to prove myself to people that i can get who ever......and i abused my gift? well it was fun but then i realized what am i doing? i have a diff chick but no1 by myside.....you have no idea what it feels to have a different girl every week and feel so alone.....i would tell my friends that got gfs not 2 try 2 fuck around....be happy with what you have.....they are like "its easy for u 2 say u fucked so and so many girls" im like yea your right..but what am i doing on a friday night(hey that rhymed hehe)? i will be driving around try 2 meet girls...i cant call any cuz they hate me for using them....dont take me wrong i got the girls off too....its not like i busted a nut and im out......so my point is this to other guys that will read this....if u got a gf who treats u good..STAY WITH HER........if not u wont be happy.....im not happy......whateversaf i still think give the guy a chance....he might b going through the same thing as me......