WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can I flame myself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I flame (thats a stupid word theres gotta be something better) myself in here ? Or is that just not done ?
I want to give myself a really hard time until I start crying or run myself out of town. Are there rules about this ? Can I give myself a hard time ?

chaos731

Atrocities Cinema.com
concepts said:
Can I flame (thats a stupid word theres gotta be something better) myself in here ? Or is that just not done ?
I want to give myself a really hard time until I start crying or run myself out of town. Are there rules about this ? Can I give myself a hard time ?
Oh...my...sweet...merciful...fuck...

I don't know if you can flame yourself, but I know something else you can do to yourself...

...and so it begins...

Ok the way you put that doesnt seem good.....right ? Is what your saying intended to publicly degrade me ? Am I right ?

chaos731

Atrocities Cinema.com
concepts said:
Ok the way you put that doesnt seem good.....right ? Is what your saying intended to publicly degrade me ? Am I right ?
Here you are, sir...you've won a new car!!!

Oh, wait a minute...no, strike that...reverse it...

You've actually won a fucking clue!!!

BTW, what part of "and so it begins" didn't you understand?

Sheesh.

EDIT: Oh, and I refuse to engage in a battle of the wits with an unarmed opponent.

EDIT AGAIN: Just in case you haven't figured it out just yet, here's your final clue:

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
hmmf

you know,im not saying im a pro at this,cuz im really not,but nobody cares if you flame yourself or not, waste of space

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well you can flame yourself for all I care. Hell, if you're that confused about it, kill yourself.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
concepts said:

WOW< .........Just >WOW<!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Wow, This guy wants to flame himself. But doesn't know if its allowed. So he asks first? What was stopping him from going through with it in the first place?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
[sky] said:
Wow, This guy wants to flame himself. But doesn't know if its allowed. So he asks first? What was stopping him from going through with it in the first place?
Seriously SKY,

A bubbly thigh said:
Well you can flame yourself for all I care. Hell, if you're that confused about it, kill yourself.
You think I should kill myself ? You mean actually commit suicide ? Why ? Why do you think I should do that ?
That seems rather extreme over a post in a forum. If one were to take ones life perhaps there should be a reason with some validity dont you think ?
Like a terminal illness from which there was no escape, or a giant asteroid were about to hit my house.
Maybe if I ran over the old ladys cat down the street and it destroyed her and she turned into a foaming at the mouth home bound invalid with no driven purpose left, no reason to live any longer. But even then Id probably just get her a new kitten and call it a day.
If I hopped a train and fell and then the train ran me over and I lost both legs Id still want to live.
I suppose if I grew a big lump on the side of my head I might do it because Im really handsome and would feel really conspicuous walking around with a big lump when I used to be so handsome.
Im trying real hard to find reasons why I should kill myself but it seems Im just grasping and flailing about here, perhaps you could enlighten me ? Give me a real reason and then Ill have something to consider, something to ponder while in the meantime I guess its business as usual. I appreciate your input and look forward to a meaningful relationship with you unless you come up with a good reason why I should commit suicide then we wont have any kind of relationship at all, Ill just be dead.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
you all call him an attention whore yet you give him the attention he all wants?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
you all call him an attention whore yet you give him the attention he all wants?

Its only so they can get into his pants. Kind of like with you. And concepts, I am pretty sure that throughout this entire thread, you were flaming yourself. Indirectly as it may be.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
dustinzgirl said:
Its only so they can get into his pants. Kind of like with you. And concepts, I am pretty sure that throughout this entire thread, you were flaming yourself. Indirectly as it may be.

OH look here we see that this little bitch still posts in here, hows life for your failed abortions, i hope your neglecting them real well just as you did before, ignoring their screams as your mindlessly post in this forum... Damn i wish i just had ONE chance to meet your inbread spawns, That'll be the bloodiest day this world's ever seen, just imagine yourself three little buttugly kids disconent, waiting for the school bus and then i'll pop up from a nearby bush, with my golf club. Damn that would be a nice sight for the whole neighbour hood, me smashing the shit out of those unwanted kids, just hammering furiously at their already smashed head untill there's no more bone to hit on everything scattered around a radius of 20 metres...

well anyways enough dreaming and back to flaming, you redneck ass might aswell go back to chit chat and get back to having fucken tea time with kitana while blocking out all the anger you feel from your failed life..... aah i've missed flaming these retarded geeks alot more than i thought.

"Cheers, mate! :mfinger:"

ITakeOffence said:
OH look here we see that this little bitch still posts in here, hows life for your failed abortions, i hope your neglecting them real well just as you did before, ignoring their screams as your mindlessly post in this forum... Damn i wish i just had ONE chance to meet your inbread spawns, That'll be the bloodiest day this world's ever seen, just imagine yourself three little buttugly kids disconent, waiting for the school bus and then i'll pop up from a nearby bush, with my golf club. Damn that would be a nice sight for the whole neighbour hood, me smashing the shit out of those unwanted kids, just hammering furiously at their already smashed head untill there's no more bone to hit on everything scattered around a radius of 20 metres...

well anyways enough dreaming and back to flaming, you redneck ass might aswell go back to chit chat and get back to having fucken tea time with kitana while blocking out all the anger you feel from your failed life..... aah i've missed flaming these retarded geeks alot more than i thought.

"Cheers, mate! :mfinger:"
Let me be blunt with you, since you don't seem to understand the difference between a sane flame and a psychotic murderer flame. No one would enjoy the killing of children with a golf club, you sick fucker. You might want to improve your writing skills too because I couldn't fully understand your post until I deciphered it about 5 minutes later.

You need to seriously think about taking anger management classes, because no one enjoys reading this sick shit.

Leave this site and never come back, fucker. :thumbsdn:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
deus_ex_machina said:
Let me be blunt with you, since you don't seem to understand the difference between a sane flame and a psychotic murderer flame. No one would enjoy the killing of children with a golf club, you sick fucker. You might want to improve your writing skills too because I couldn't fully understand your post until I deciphered it about 5 minutes later.

You need to seriously think about taking anger management classes, because no one enjoys reading this sick shit.

Leave this site and never come back, fucker. :thumbsdn:

dude Thanks for the good feedback on my flame... now if you dont mind cause otherwise i dont give a fuck about the rest of your post dickwad, so please move on with your pathetic "life" and as mr newbie said, "go eat some popcorns"

Status
Not open for further replies.