WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can someone tell me anything about that skyline pussy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
I always said to myself that i would stay out of B&T, and try not to flame anyone... but that little bastard has questioned my drinking ability, so he's a dead little fucker now...

here skyline-pussy... : :whistles:: here boy... come out and play

Jung

???
Premium
I can tell you that his name is [sky] and that he's a pussy. Does that clear things up for you?:)

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
junglizm said:
I can tell you that his name is [sky] and that he's a pussy. Does that clear things up for you?:)
A little... care to elaborate??

Jung

???
Premium
I was just being sarcastic. I probably know as much about him as you do, which obviously isn't much.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
no probs... lets get him out here!!!!

i'll even give him first swing

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
He seems like the kind of kid that will just become enraged with fury and commit suicide.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Dogbert said:
He seems like the kind of kid that will just become enraged with fury and commit suicide.
Are you suggesting that i back off, or just give him that little nudge he needs??

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I don't know him very well, so that judgement could be way off. I say flame him to hell if you like; nobody can take a forum that seriously.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
i would have thought the little mongrel would have been here now... this is no fun without his witless remarks about people's sexuality and the size of their penis...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
You'll have to bait sky.. Coax him into it!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well after you say something that interests him, he'll dig his own hole..

Fugly

Tenderony
Honestly he posts on everything. But i guess when your curfew is 7:00 you don't have much else to do

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Fugly said:
Honestly he posts on everything. But i guess when your curfew is 7:00 you don't have much else to do
Curfew: 7:05... he's got to put his jammy jams on.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey biotches, sky is a better person than all of you. He is nicer and kinder and full of sugar and spice. You could all learn a lesson in manners from him. stupid fuckers.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Hey biotches, sky is a better person than all of you. He is nicer and kinder and full of sugar and spice. You could all learn a lesson in manners from him. stupid fuckers.
DG are you actually showing support and/or affection? Wow..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
DG are you actually showing support and/or affection? Wow..

He is a good kid. Call it a motherly instinct, and he kind of reminds me of my brother.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Okay why is this like the 10th thread in B&T with my name in the title? Think of me how ever you like. If you think i'm an asshole go ahead. If you think i'm nice and kind go ahead. I normally fit into all the catagorys. I'm Just A kid why Likes this place. But if it makes you feel better when I hit 2000 posts i'm going to take a month off from posting. I'll probaly go crazy but that is what i'm going to do.
Just to recap i'm an Kind Soul and an Asshole think whay you want.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
dustinzgirl said:
*shock* whoa, gave me flashbacks of my mom chasing off bullies at the school yard as a kid, lol .... and the ridicule that followed ... :p

Sky seems like a good kid ...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
[sky] said:
Just to recap i'm an Kind Soul and an Asshole think whay you want.
Everyone is both a kind soul and an asshole. It just depends on what side of the fence you're on.

Status
Not open for further replies.