Can someone tell me anything about that skyline pussy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
Okay why is this like the 10th thread in B&T with my name in the title? Think of me how ever you like. If you think i'm an asshole go ahead. If you think i'm nice and kind go ahead. I normally fit into all the catagorys. I'm Just A kid why Likes this place. But if it makes you feel better when I hit 2000 posts i'm going to take a month off from posting. I'll probaly go crazy but that is what i'm going to do.
Just to recap i'm an Kind Soul and an Asshole think whay you want.
Half of us are just fucking with you kid, eh I can say some dickheads are just being stupid but its all good. I doubt you could take a month off from posting though..

Jung

???
Premium
[sky] said:
Okay why is this like the 10th thread in B&T with my name in the title? Think of me how ever you like.
p99 said:
Half of us are just fucking with you kid, eh I can say some dickheads are just being stupid but its all good.
Sky, If you annoyed me that much you'd be on my ignore list. I did make a thread for you, but it was a joke. I also only posted in it once, I let it die gracefully. Lighten up a bit, this place is for entertainment and there is an ignore feature.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
*shock* whoa, gave me flashbacks of my mom chasing off bullies at the school yard as a kid, lol .... and the ridicule that followed ... :p

Sky seems like a good kid ...

I dont chase after the kids, I hunt down thier parents. With a bat. Straightens the little bastards up right quick.

Funny story: my daughter beat a kid 2 years older than her up because he called her brother fat.

Fugly

Tenderony
dustinzgirl said:
Hey biotches, sky is a better person than all of you. He is nicer and kinder and full of sugar and spice. You could all learn a lesson in manners from him. stupid fuckers.
possibly but then we would all be virgins.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Why does everyone act like saying "your a virgin" is going to make me cry. I Have no thoughts of having sex. your all just sick bastards

dustinzgirl said:
Hey biotches, sky is a better person than all of you. He is nicer and kinder and full of sugar and spice. You could all learn a lesson in manners from him. stupid fuckers.
...you dont really know him, do you...?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
haha did i do anything near crying no i said " screw you" not " Your so mean boo-hoo" so fuck ya

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hold on guys, lemme get some popcorn. :popcorn:
K, go ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:

agree

no probs here from him

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Oh fuck, you people are just stupid. You can't actually judge someone by their age. A lot of people here, that happens to be on their 20's are less mature than he is....so sad...

Fugly said:
possibly but then we would all be virgins.
Good example everyone?
Birthday:
July 22, 1978

dustinzgirl said:
I agree too.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
dustinzgirl said:

"Nice and kind"...

This, about the kid who posts "I hate you", "fuck you", "hey screw you man" at the slightest provocation?

I've tried to keep quiet (I normally don't like to start fights), but Skyline-Cobra has proven (at least to me) to be nothing but a complete id-jut.

He posts replies such as "i agree" or "i disagree" or even the despicable "same". He has horrendous spelling and grammar, and even worse, there seems little to no thought behind his posts to start with. I know that I'm not all there with sentence structure and spelling, but damn, I give it a fucking try.

P.S.: The comma, period, question mark, colon, semicolon, apostrophy, and exclamation point keys are our friends.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
NoSubstance said:
This, about the kid who posts "I hate you", "fuck you", "hey screw you man" at the slightest provocation?

As far as I'm concerned; or about the image people has given me about this place; that shouldn't be called a provocation. Come on, we're in a place were people say to greet you and welcome you "fuck you"...

NoSubstance said:
He has horrendous spelling and grammar
For what I've seen, most people here have a horrendous spelling and grammar, why pick on specially with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.