Can someone tell me anything about that skyline pussy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
they arent bothering I've always known i'm hated and have goten used to it.. I really don't care

shep

Local alcoholic
Hey leave our little apprentice alone.He's here to gather info so he can leed his own fucked-up life. :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
supposedtabeme said:
As far as I'm concerned; or about the image people has given me about this place; that shouldn't be called a provocation. Come on, we're in a place were people say to greet you and welcome you "fuck you"...

For what I've seen, most people here have a horrendous spelling and grammar, why pick on specially with him?

I'm not saying that "fuck you" is a capital offense, I'm saying that when anybody bothers him in the slightest he responds with a "fuck you" and nothing else.

I don't hate him either. I just have to wonder: What's the longest he's ever spent typing a post? I've spent about a minute, a minute and a half, on this one. I doubt Skyline-Cobra (I'm not going to call him [sky] because that's cliche) has ever spent that long, at least what I've read of his.

There are others exactly like him, but he seems the most militantly set in his ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.