WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can u guys tell me whats going on here..

i've found a pattern. guys that supposedly really like me and wanna go out w/ me, dont want to be friends at all if i dont want to be their gf. whats up w/ this? they say that it would hurt them too much to know they couldnt be more than that. I'm sure u guys have prolly said something like that before and i think i know the answer but is that a bunch of bullshit? maybe i would want to go out w/ them if i got to know them better and if i dont want to go out w/ them id definately want to be their friend. does this mean that they dont like me as a person and just someone theyd want to have as a g/f? i know i can definitely count on honest reactions here, thats y im posting it. what do u guys have to say about this? :confused:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
lifesabitch0303 said:
i've found a pattern. guys that supposedly really like me and wanna go out w/ me, dont want to be friends at all if i dont want to be their gf. whats up w/ this? they say that it would hurt them too much to know they couldnt be more than that. I'm sure u guys have prolly said something like that before and i think i know the answer but is that a bunch of bullshit? maybe i would want to go out w/ them if i got to know them better and if i dont want to go out w/ them id definately want to be their friend. does this mean that they dont like me as a person and just someone theyd want to have as a g/f? i know i can definitely count on honest reactions here, thats y im posting it. what do u guys have to say about this? :confused:
If your really hot then they probably just want to get in your pants..

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
lifesabitch0303 said:
Guys cannot be "just friends" with girls. It isn't possible. If any say they can, they are lying, either to you or to themselves. Guys who want to be "just friends", want to be in your pants, and are just too scared to tell you about it.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
brainwashmonkey said:
Guys cannot be "just friends" with girls. It isn't possible. If any say they can, they are lying, either to you or to themselves. Guys who want to be "just friends", want to be in your pants, and are just too scared to tell you about it.
WOAH! That's a lie. I'm sorry but it is. How could you explain ugly girls with male friends?

Besides, all I have is male friends; I grew up at a school were 80% were males...I'm the live example, I'd be like incest, we've talked about it.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
supposedtabeme said:
WOAH! That's a lie. I'm sorry but it is. How could you explain ugly girls with male friends?
My bad, when a guy has an ugly girl for a friend, he doesn't see her as a girl, just another guy without correct pants tackle.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
The answer is pretty simple really. How the hell are you going to be friends with somebody that you want to fuck on a regular basis? It can't be done.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
lifesabitch0303 said:
i've found a pattern. guys that supposedly really like me and wanna go out w/ me, dont want to be friends at all if i dont want to be their gf. whats up w/ this? they say that it would hurt them too much to know they couldnt be more than that.
Simple answer, those guys have no real interest in your personality. thats why they don't want to have anything to do with other than being yer b/f.

When will females get it through their skull that all we really want is sex? ... lol ... :p

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
breakology said:
When will females get it through their skull that all we really want is sex? ... lol ... :p
well so far....males are at about god only knows how many years....women still dont get it....its a lost cause i think

Signify

Particinator
i have plenty of girls that are just friends...
sure, i've thought about getting in their pants from time to time, but ive had restraint and were still friends
wait....which point does this prove?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Darkness_Reaper said:
i have plenty of girls that are just friends...
sure, i've thought about getting in their pants from time to time, but ive had restraint and were still friends
wait....which point does this prove?
Mine. :thumbsup:

Fugly

Tenderony
We want sex. If we can't have sex then the unceasing useless nannering of a woman is not worth it. What possible reason do I have to be friends with a chick? I don't need fashion advice and I have zero reason to decorate my house any longer. Why the fuck would I want to listen to who you want to stab in the back next? I only make friends with people who understand the concept of loyalty and no one is more willing to stab a friend then a chick.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fugly said:
We want sex. If we can't have sex then the unceasing useless nannering of a woman is not worth it. What possible reason do I have to be friends with a chick? I don't need fashion advice and I have zero reason to decorate my house any longer. Why the fuck would I want to listen to who you want to stab in the back next? I only make friends with people who understand the concept of loyalty and no one is more willing to stab a friend then a chick.
That theory will geht you far in life.
:rolleyes:

Fugly

Tenderony
dustinzgirl said:
That theory will geht you far in life.
:rolleyes:
Its gotten me everything I've ever wanted. I mean that. And its 100% truth. It changes some what as girls get older...but then their priorties are so mixed up they couldn't figure out whats really important if you hit em with a rock.
The ONLY woman I have met worth more then then the 5 minutes it requires to get into a chicks pants is currently getting her PhD in England. But she still has her stupid pyscho moments. What makes her worth while is the fact she recognizes that she is being a dumb girl and tries to not bother me with it.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Fugly said:

:thumbsup:

Don't listen to DG. :p

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
wow, i didnt realize every other guy on this earth was that shallow. ive got a couple of hot chick friends whose pants i make no attempt to enter, especailly since ive known them a long time, making them more like siblings, so it would almost be like "would you bang your sister if she was hot" kinda question, and the answer to that my firends is FUCK NO

i bet most of that is incoherent and meaningless, fight nice XD

Razine said:
wow, i didnt realize every other guy on this earth was that shallow. ive got a couple of hot chick friends whose pants i make no attempt to enter, especailly since ive known them a long time, making them more like siblings, so it would almost be like "would you bang your sister if she was hot" kinda question, and the answer to that my firends is FUCK NO

i bet most of that is incoherent and meaningless, fight nice XD
thats comforting to know that there are actually guys that arent that shallow, but yea its sad a hell of a alot of them are.

Fugly

Tenderony
We all are that shallow. At least the ones who threw away the nice guy act back in high school. If your still playing "I'm the nice guy" your still a teenager. *Checks Razines Age* Yup. You'll change boy. You'll change because you will realize how useless the words are that come from most women's mouth. You'll change because you'll have no idea why they do things. You'll change because if your nice you won't get laid. We all start out as nice guys. Heres the little secret you dumb bimbo's: YOU TRAIN US TO BE THE WAY WE ARE. Its true. We change to your needs not the other way around. So if you don't like what you see....to bad... it's your fault we are this way.

Fugly said:
We all are that shallow. At least the ones who threw away the nice guy act back in high school. If your still playing "I'm the nice guy" your still a teenager. *Checks Razines Age* Yup. You'll change boy. You'll change because you will realize how useless the words are that come from most women's mouth. You'll change because you'll have no idea why they do things. You'll change because if your nice you won't get laid. We all start out as nice guys. Heres the little secret you dumb bimbo's: YOU TRAIN US TO BE THE WAY WE ARE. Its true. We change to your needs not the other way around. So if you don't like what you see....to bad... it's your fault we are this way.
i promise you theres just as many useless and dumb men as there are women. if you think somehow men are more interesting or better than women, you're fucking in denial. but ignorance is bliss huh. im sure your way of thinking makes you feel great about who you are, but seriously just read over what you wrote and take a moment to think about it, way to overgeneralize about how some people are.
Being the asshole you are, you will prolly only attract dumb bimbos and thats ok cause they go together well. Guys that actually care can attract some girl that cares about them.