WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can you figure?

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in three years. Which room is safest for him?

2. A woman shoots her husband, then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes, finally she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out and enjoy a dinner together. How can this be?

3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

Janglenut

Particinator
I'll give you a reply to the one I haven't heard before, but I'm pretty sure it's right. # 2 is the wife took a picture?

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
your both right, wife took his picture, and if the lions haven't ate in 3 years they would be dead

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
4 is yesterday today and tommorow...

and 5 is unusual because it talks of itself?

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
3 is coal yea and 4 is yesterday today and tomorrow, but 5 isn't right

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
Nunzio said:

5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

The word nothing shouldn't be used. So it is a grammar mistake. The sentence should say "It looks so plain you wouldn't think anything was wrong with it." The answer is given in the next sentence. " In fact NOTHING is wrong with it!" Am I right?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
1. Dead lions.
2. A day dreamer.
3. Coal.
4. YesTURDay, today and tomarrow.
5. It's copy/pasted weaksauce.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
gehtfuct said:
1. Dead lions.