WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can you fucking idiots stop using chatspeak for just one second?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I want to code a hack of Team speak that changes everything you say into the mic to Leet speak. That would be really annoying. :thumbsup:

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
MaxPower said:
I want to code a hack of Team speak that changes everything you say into the mic to Leet speak. That would be really annoying. :thumbsup:
Jesus, I find the supplier of that thing and give each and every one of the factory members a Pirate.

Jung

???
Premium
TheLampIncident said:
Seriously? Just one? Is that so hard to ask?
I agree with you whole heartedly. Aside from common acronyms like lol or imo, the rest is just like a stupidity race. Lets see how much we can bastardize the written language.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Jason slaps everyone around with a large trout.

Jason said:
Jason slaps everyone around with a large trout.
dude... you're supposed to use tuna... TU-NA.

Unforgiven takes away jason's trout and hands him a large tuna

wait... that can be taken the wrong way...

ah, fuck it.

I'd also like to mention that I hate how people are quoting entire large posts and just saying "o yah i had tht sam problme!" or "welcome! fu!"

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Its called retard speak. Most of the kids on this site have it. :thumbsdn:
Especially Fuck_you.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
Its called retard speak. Most of the kids on this site have it. :thumbsdn:
Especially Fuck_you.
Son your posts are all short and worthless your just trying to get your post # up. If thats why you joined you did it for the wrong reason.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
Son your posts are all short and worthless your just trying to get your post # up. If thats why you joined you did it for the wrong reason.
Grow up kid. You just typed in perfect grammar, because you didn't want everyone to see how stupid you are. Yeah, I really joined to get my post # up, fucking idiot.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
Grow up kid. You just typed in perfect grammar, because you didn't want everyone to see how stupid you are. Yeah, I really joined to get my post # up, fucking idiot.

So now you bitch at me for typing in perfect grammer?

IRONY ALERT!!!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
So now you bitch at me for typing in perfect grammer?

IRONY ALERT!!!

So now you bitch at me for typing in perfect grammar?
Kthx.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
So now you bitch at me for typing in perfect grammar?
Kthx.
Kid you sound like A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. Dont correct me bitch.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
Kid you sound like A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. Dont correct me bitch.
Grow the fuck up? I can do whatever the fuck I want, when I want. Don't tell me what I can and can't do you lil' fucking immature cocksucker.
Anyhow fuckface, I'ma go play ps2.

Jung

???
Premium
smoke-it said:
You just typed in perfect grammar, because you didn't want everyone to see how stupid you are.
Not to jump on the hate fuck_you thread, but I'd hardly call that perfect grammar. :p

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Not to jump on the hate fuck_you thread, but I'd hardly call that perfect grammar. :p
What I just said? How so? Or what he said?

Jung

???
Premium
smoke-it said:
What I just said? How so? Or what he said?
No, you said "You just typed in perfect grammar."

Also, look at his post.
Son, your posts are all short and worthless, you're just trying to get your post # up. If thats why you joined, you did it for the wrong reason.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
the defintion of smoke-it :

Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person or poor white people.
Used as a disparaging term for a white person or white people perceived as being lazy and ignorant.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
the defintion of smoke-it :

Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person or poor white people.
Used as a disparaging term for a white person or white people perceived as being lazy and ignorant.
What a shitty diss. Learn to diss before you come back to B&T. Thanks kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.