WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can you hear me now

2
0
0
#1
I hate my life. I hate my being. Everything, fucking everything I hate. I'd smash all the mirrors if I could so I wouldn't have to look at the monster inside. Break all the glass, rip my skin, pull out my hair. Feel release in the pain. This fucking life has drained me, all that is left is rage and sorrow. I hate my decisions, I hate my beliefs. I hate the things I say that I can't take back. I hate you because I loved you and it broke me on the inside out. My friends I hate you too, because you missed the warning signs, because you walked away. I loth your loyalties and your blind faith in gods that can not exist. God Damn you Dad! Why the fuck didn't you care? I'm living right besides you. Treat me like I'm real. All the fucked up medication that could not help the pain. I'd rather shoot myself tonight then end up like you, the living dead. I think of the possible lives that I could someday bring, that's hope I think. Unless they end up like me, or worse like you. Spare them, like Medea did, save them now before tomorrow has the chance....... fuck it all

I had to let this out in writing, so that it wouldn't come out in life.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#6
DieTonight said:
I hate my life. I hate my being. Everything, fucking everything I hate. I'd smash all the mirrors if I could so I wouldn't have to look at the monster inside. Break all the glass, rip my skin, pull out my hair. Feel release in the pain. This fucking life has drained me, all that is left is rage and sorrow. I hate my decisions, I hate my beliefs.
Here we go with the angst.

DieTonight said:
I hate the things I say that I can't take back.
Then keep your mouth shut.

DieTonight said:
I hate you because I loved you and it broke me on the inside out. My friends I hate you too, because you missed the warning signs, because you walked away. I loth your loyalties and your blind faith in gods that can not exist.
Consider this: http://www.ology.org/principia

Learn to trust in yourself and laugh at the rest. Blind faith is unhealthy.

DieTonight said:
God Damn you Dad! Why the fuck didn't you care? I'm living right besides you. Treat me like I'm real. All the fucked up medication that could not help the pain. I'd rather shoot myself tonight then end up like you, the living dead. I think of the possible lives that I could someday bring, that's hope I think. Unless they end up like me, or worse like you. Spare them, like Medea did, save them now before tomorrow has the chance....... fuck it all
Thorazine? Sounds like you need Thorazine. That's a pretty good one. Lithium, too.

DieTonight said:
I had to let this out in writing, so that it wouldn't come out in life.
Sounds like somebody needs a hug. That, or a stout brace across the side of the head.
 
2
0
0
#7
ron said:
Here we go with the angst.
Then keep your mouth shut.
Consider this: http://www.ology.org/principia
Learn to trust in yourself and laugh at the rest. Blind faith is unhealthy.
Thorazine? Sounds like you need Thorazine. That's a pretty good one. Lithium, too.
Sounds like somebody needs a hug. That, or a stout brace across the side of the head.
Right..... well, i'm really not that fucked.... every had one of thoses days? Yes, i should keep my mouth shut, it's opened way to much of the time. I do trust myself, just not any other fucking person in this wrold. I don't belive in the use of medications to slove problems, but may have to rethink that veiw. NO, i don't need a hug, and if you ever try to hug me, i'll give you a bloody nose...
Ya... this forum is a great place, i don't think i'll post very much but it's diffently a great place.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#8
DieTonight said:
Right..... well, i'm really not that fucked.... every had one of thoses days? Yes, i should keep my mouth shut, it's opened way to much of the time. I do trust myself, just not any other fucking person in this wrold. I don't belive in the use of medications to slove problems, but may have to rethink that veiw. NO, i don't need a hug, and if you ever try to hug me, i'll give you a bloody nose...
Ya... this forum is a great place, i don't think i'll post very much but it's diffently a great place.
There, that's better. I think we've all had those days. They suck. Don't worry, I won't hug you. Ever.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#14
Now Why.. I can only take the pocket protector joke, once a month.. I gave you fuckers a week or so.. I need more time... ROFL