WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can you little pussies take it?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Soo, it was my b-day saturday and my sisters and friends took me to Bush Gardens. I had a blast... I hadn't been to Bush Gardens, Tampa FLorida in about 6 years or so.

So, I went into all of the rides but the greatest one was sheikra! I went in the front row! I almost passed out. I loved every single minute of it.

Can you take it? a 90 degree fall of 200 feet.

In the pic you can see how it drops. They make you suffer though, they stop you right before you drop and you can see where you are going to fall. You wonder "Why am I doing this?" Fucking awesome!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Fucking hell! I think I'm goona pass out.

As far as drops go I don't think much can beat the Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point. A 400 foot 90 degree drop at somewhere around 120 mph.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
omg omg take me there!! I wanna go theeere! I love adrenaline kicks!
and think of having sex there :)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
thats awesome - i think ive been on it i just went to busch gardens like 8 months ago so i wouldnt see why i wouldnt have gone on it.

anyway have you seen the new six flags rollercoaster they are designing? its absolutely crazy. you can see manhattan from new jersey from the top of the rollercoaster or some shit.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
thats awesome - i think ive been on it i just went to busch gardens like 8 months ago so i wouldnt see why i wouldnt have gone on it.
This is a brand new one. It just opened like a month ago or so. Soo you didn't have the chance. :cool:

icka said:
anyway have you seen the new six flags rollercoaster they are designing? its absolutely crazy. you can see manhattan from new jersey from the top of the rollercoaster or some shit.
Never been to New York or New Jersey. When I visit, I'll make sure to go to this one! I love rollercoasters! :thumbsup:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ChilianFuckFace said:
This is a brand new one. It just opened like a month ago or so. Soo you didn't have the chance. :cool:

Never been to New York or New Jersey. When I visit, I'll make sure to go to this one! I love rollercoasters! :thumbsup:
me too.. stop by we will all go together! me, you, and maxpower!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
me too.. stop by we will all go together! me, you, and maxpower!
Great. MaxPower can watch our bags while we ride them bitches! LOL :cool:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I'd do it.

The most hardcore ride I've ever done is the Top Gun and drop zone in Paramount's Wonderland, Toronto

I think in Canada that's about the most "hardcore" rides. I love them.