WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can you solve the puzzle?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I can't.

Hapland.

The goal is to "Light both the torches, and open that big ol' portal. Try not to kill too many people in the process."

Click things to trigger events. So far I can't seem to do shit :happysad:

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Wow, this is amazing ! I don't like the 1st one, because i'm stuck in it :p , but the second one is really cool - the music, and "maps" are great.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Bibas said:
Wow, this is amazing ! I don't like the 1st one, because i'm stuck in it :tongue
Like I said, if you need help, PM me. It's hard and it's not very intuitive at all, but it's possible.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Wow. I am in awe of this game's fun (the 1st one). I will bend my mind to figuring it out and triumphing. And I don't care how many little stick figures I have to accidentally brutally kill to do it.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
How do u get him started? how do I make him move? Argh.. This game grr, (the first one I'm talking about by the way)
And the second game, Is amazing! Truly amazing.

meh_it_all said:
How do u get him started? how do I make him move? Argh.. This game grr, (the first one I'm talking about by the way)
And the second game, Is amazing! Truly amazing.

You get him to move the same way as the second game. You just click different shit. :thumbsup:

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Junglizm: Use spoiler tags next time. ;)

Spoilers below:

Start by opening the right window and and turning the hanging arrow around.

Next open the hatch and bring out the first stick guy by clicking the arrow pointing up. Fire rock number one at the 'bridge', it wiil fall into place. Fire the next rock at the bell. this will open the door on the left. Next fire the 2 grenades at the bridge, you have to click on the bridge as the grenade reaches it to bat it into the air where it will explode. Next, fire the blue card/key at the bridge, it will fall into the hole where stick guy 2 can use it. After guy 2 opens the door click guy one back at the 'cannon', he will be loaded into the cannon. Bring out stick guy 3 by pushing the UP arrow once more. Click guy 3 at the cannon to fire guy 1 up at the bell, as he reaches the spear, click the spear to bend it slightly so the guy can land under the bell. Once guy 1 is on the 'tower' click him to move the tower to the right. Click a few times to make it fall on the spear, launching the rock onto the landmine. Next, click the door on the left and guy 4 makes his way to the door past where the landmine just blew up. This is the tricky part: start gut 2 to start walking. when the dog with the saw its the ground, click on the window above #2 this will cause #4 to open and slam shut the window, causing rocks to fall and crush the doggy.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
I did it! I did it! I have triumphed! I had to kill many, many stick figures, but I have triumphed! I feel so special and omnipotent! I feel... I feel... Dammit, someone posted the answer on how to beat the game.
This cheapens my victory. :( I'm gonna go cry into my whiskey now.

Icarus said:
I can't.

Hapland.

The goal is to "Light both the torches, and open that big ol' portal. Try not to kill too many people in the process."

Click things to trigger events. So far I can't seem to do shit :happysad:

Hey, that's cool. :thumbsup:

Btw, did I tell you that I love to suck huge
s? Cuz I'm totally gay. :thumbsup: