WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can you spot the difference in the photos?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Heh nice original trick.. Like it has never been done before.

Let me guess, one of those hidden frame pictures with something that's going to scare me, right?

I'm not falling for it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ive never seen it before. It made me jump. That is the second time Ive been scared today. Your a big meanie Jason. :p

tzedek

Original Member
i have seen it before. made me jump like a little girl hahha

magnolia

Postaholic
ok, now that I can breathe again and my heart is back in my chest. That was just not right. My volume was turned way up too. Damn it. Hehe. Nice. :p Still love ya though jason.

magnolia said:
Still love ya though jason.
love? you mean to tell me that stuff still exists? :)

it might have made me jump if i haven't seen it done many times before... along with many others :)

Live2Die

Story of the year
Yup i admit it i was gettn real close to he screen to see then BAM and eeekk i jumped back. hahaha :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I expected it so I cranked the speakers, got close, and took it like a man.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
thank god when i opened it I minimized it for a second to open up E-mail. Then i heard AAAAHHHHHHH and didn't even look I just closed it. I hate things like that.