WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Canada is starting to suck

I have for my entire life loved my homeland of Canada, and prided myself as a Canadian. However I am starting to lose faith in the country and the liberal party that guides it.

To put it in perspective, we have banned sushi. Yes. Sushi. Banned. We've also banned pitbulls, and are starting on rottweillers. It's completely ludacris. Instead of actually making good laws to control such things, we ban them. We're becoming a gigantic wafting vagina of a country.

Come the 2008 election, I'm voting for a third party candidate.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Banned Sushi! What the fuck is the rationale behind that?

And I can just see the sushi dealers on the corner. "Yo man, gimme a dime bag of wesabi."

Canada Sucks

Dude Canadas always sucked ass. Unless u wanna ski or some shit. Or take pictures of land wopptie fuckin do.
:mfinger:

Apparrently, somebody served unchilled sushi, the customer got sick and died, because he was too weak to survive in this world anyways. So instead of firing the incompetent dickhead, they banned sushi altogether.

I can put my wallet in a corner on the street for several days. When I come back to get it, it will still be there. That's because I'm Canadian. I seriously sometimes feel like the biggest criminal in Canada, just because I pirate music. It's that fucking great here. Except for of course, the liberal government.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Ignorant American said:
Dude Canadas always sucked ass. Unless u wanna ski or some shit. Or take pictures of land wopptie fuckin do.
Not true, asshole. Jesus Christ, have you tried going to Toronto?

I was going to move to Canada, but this had made me think twice. I'll most likely still move there.

This sounds conservative, not liberal by American standards. Actually, it just sounds idiotic.

There's good liberals that let people make their own decisions.
Then there's bad liberals that try to turn people into pussies.

Sounds like Canada's got a bad case of PETA-loving commies running their government. Get better liberals.

Yes, the dickhead we have ruling us over now, Paul Martin, is totally pussializing Canada. We used to be the land of the fat immigrants who have ok jobs, and he's trying to make us into paranoid pussy shits. I hate it.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MagicHobo said:
Apparrently, somebody served unchilled sushi, the customer got sick and died, because he was too weak to survive in this world anyways. So instead of firing the incompetent dickhead, they banned sushi altogether.
It's just natural selection.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
HamDaMan said:
:mfinger:
I wear a wopptie to church.

As for your smart-ass remark, what's so good about any other country? Magic's loss of pride is what happened to me a few years back as an american. Now it's my turn to generalize. Americans have their heads up their asses thinking they're better than everyone else without looking into it. Hell, even I used to, until I took a look around at just how great we really are.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
MagicHobo said:
I have for my entire life loved my homeland of Canada, and prided myself as a Canadian. However I am starting to lose faith in the country and the liberal party that guides it.

To put it in perspective, we have banned sushi. Yes. Sushi. Banned. We've also banned pitbulls, and are starting on rottweillers. It's completely ludacris. Instead of actually making good laws to control such things, we ban them. We're becoming a gigantic wafting vagina of a country.

Come the 2008 election, I'm voting for a third party candidate.
I was wondering where that guy went. Tell him to get his black ass back to the states and put out a new album!

ferengi

Yay fire!
rcarhar said:
To the moon!!
Which one? There are many in our solar system.

Damn Jupiter and Saturn, hogging up all the moons :(

Rage Against said:
They didn't ban sushi dumbass, I ate some yesterday. sushi owns.
Raw fish... eww. :sick:
Makes me sick to even think about it. Although, I've never tried it. Might be pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Yeah....Paul Martin is turning Canada into a big pussy....Things can only go up from here. Maybe our next government will actually keep promises instead of being a bunch of fence walkers.

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
Well, when you do vote for your next PM, make sure to vote REPUBLICAN!!!!! :rolleyes:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
TheLampIncident said:
I say vote moderate.

People who are too far to the left or right of the political spectrum are rarely sane anyway.
Bingo!