Headlines Canada & Strippers

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
I was up in Canada for a vacation in place of the american thanksgiving, and on the morning of the 3rd day of my vacation it said about one of the main Canadian government people was making a meeting with another country's leader in a club, discussing the shortage of strippers in Canada. He should be fired. Opinions?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Ive been to Canada twice. Once with my family to see Niagara Falls, and once with my buddies to drink and hit up strip joints. I saw strippers both times, so I don't think theres a shortage.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
how the fuck do you deal with a "shortage of strippers"?

and why the fuck would you go to canada to hit strip clubs. I've seen canada, If i wanted to see some syrup i would go there....I have to say that we have the hottest strippers here in the US. Unless you can combine strippers and syrup.....hmmmmm....i think i smell a moneymaker.....or some waffles.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
I have to say that we have the hottest strippers here in the US.
First off, your comment is pretty stupid. What/who defines beauty/hottest? The american media, with their blonde skinny ass white girls? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Plus, you have not been to every single strip club all over the world to make this type of assumption!

Ok, now back to topic...

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
bigck3000 said:
By providing a free training program that will cover three key points of the job?

Such as...

-stripping
-hiding track marks
-and how to deal with STD's

This way the gov't will seem helpful by getting them a decent cash paying job which will demoralize and degrade women to the point that they wind up hating men, then when they start doing drugs to forget about their problems, they'll have enough information for when they ultimately wind up selling themselves as hookers to support their very large, bad habits.

:confused: Err, guess I won't be a policy-maker anytime soon huh??

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
there is no such thing as a shortage of strippers in Canada. You probably saw that on a comedy show or something =P

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rage against said:
there is no such thing as a shortage of strippers in Canada. You probably saw that on a comedy show or something =P
At last, someone with some sense around here...

I think it was male strippers...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Hey, FuckFace....It would do you well to develop a sense of humor....how the fuck can you claim to have sense when you come into a thread about canadian strippers and take everything literaly. Now pass me the syrup....BIATCH!

btw. Does your sn mean chilian like from Chile?

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
bigck3000 said:

and why the fuck would you go to canada to hit strip clubs. I've seen canada, If i wanted to see some syrup i would go there....I have to say that we have the hottest strippers here in the US. Unless you can combine strippers and syrup.....hmmmmm....i think i smell a moneymaker.....or some waffles.

Totally biased...
But I do agree, who the fuck would go to Canada to see strippers?
:confused:

Answer: A YOKEL EATING WAFFLES!!! BINGO!