WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Canada!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW I KNOW THERE ARE SOME CANADIEN PPL ON THEM AND I KNOW SOME OF THEM BUT I THINK IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN THEN YOU SHOULD JOIN MY REVOLUTION AGAINST CANADA!! WE WILL PILLAGE AND PLUNDER AND DESTROY THAT COUNTRY BUT SPARE THE PEOPLE! AND THE BEER! YIPPEE! LOL WHY DONT YOU JOIN ME IN MY CAUSE! YOU WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH BEER FOR LIFE THAT AND ICE! IF YOU NEED THAT!

LOL I LOVE DOING THIS TO YOU HEY MUFFDRIVER SUCK ON THAT! LOL
THIS IS A JOKE HOPEFULLY YOU KNOW! :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
Is your caps lock key broken or are you just retarded?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Is your caps lock key broken or are you just retarded?
he/it was just warming his fingers up before an announcement of existence in welcome wagon..

Airslapper!23 said:
NOW I KNOW THERE ARE SOME CANADIEN PPL ON THEM AND I KNOW SOME OF THEM BUT I THINK IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN THEN YOU SHOULD JOIN MY REVOLUTION AGAINST CANADA!! WE WILL PILLAGE AND PLUNDER AND DESTROY THAT COUNTRY BUT SPARE THE PEOPLE! AND THE BEER! YIPPEE! LOL WHY DONT YOU JOIN ME IN MY CAUSE! YOU WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH BEER FOR LIFE THAT AND ICE! IF YOU NEED THAT!

I'm glad not all Americans spell as bad as this.

shep

Local alcoholic
Yup,another mulletheaded cock-knocker :thumbsdn:

shep

Local alcoholic
dustinzgirl said:
Whats Canada?
It's a secret island were the beer is,you did'nt know?

BTW:good to see your ok jung :thumbsup:

Airslapper!23 said:

a shitty post by an even shittier person :thumbsdn: next time you post something you could always turn of the magic "caps lock button" believe it or not it is possible

zoloftcasserole said:
*zoloftcas belches

That's what I think.
That post contained more intellegent thought than the original post.

By the way, glad to see you're ok Jung. :)

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dude i'm gonna ride my moose up there and slap you in the mout with a hockey puck you asshat.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
MUFFDIVER said:
Dude i'm gonna ride my moose up there and slap you in the mout with a hockey puck you asshat.
Fool. The stick or the skate would work better.

In the immortal words of Al Capone: "I don't even know what street Canada is on."
Oh and good to see Jung's ok.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
canadian_pov said:
In the immortal words of Al Capone: "I don't even know what street Canada is on."
I've always preferred "The best way to get someone's attention is to insult them."

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
I quote my big bro "Hope you got a dental plan cause i'm knockin fuckin teeth out"Also when the atomic blast comes you'll be comin up here you fucker...

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I'd rather die of radiation than move to Canada.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Nailbomb said:
..............I suppose you're right... If I were living in France, I'd rather die than live in Belgium...

shep

Local alcoholic
Nailbomb said:
free health care,good economy,good you die :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.