WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

candy bars

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another. After the 6th one, a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn't good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, and make you fat."

Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
"Oh?", replied the man. "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"

"No", replied Little Johnny, "he minded his own fucking business!!"

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
heh heh heh, i sure do hate old people

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
That is funny story. Is little johnny supposed to be someone.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
wow, if the kid said that to me I think my hand would instinctly punch him >_<

bnccoder

Postaholic
I'm going to have to use that sometime.

Easty

Click click boom
Zickddot said:
heh heh heh, i sure do hate old people
i do too, but only when the part of their brain that remembers what the speed limit is explodes.

heres another one but reversed:

an old navy guy is sitting on a bench when a young punk rocker with randomly dyed hair sits down next to him.

the old man looks at the kid and stares; to that the punk says "what didnt you do anything crazy when you were young?" without batting an eyew the old man says "well i onve got drunk and fucked a parot; i was just wandering if you my son "