WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

candy flavor distribution

just opened a little thing of pez candies, and nine out of the 11 or 12 of them were yellow. wtf?

candy companies need to be more like starburst, with fair, even distribution

Smiss

smissinat0r
omg I can totally relate. The other day I bought a box of chocolates, AND THEY WERE ALL CHOCOLATE.

oh god i should just go to bed now cause not only am i not funny but i'm not making any sense. goodnight

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yellow PEZ .... How they did this colour?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Next time, try harder... ;)

The last time I had Pez, they were ALL yellow. I didn't know they came in different colors. As far as flavor goes, it just tasted like sugar. Do the other colors taste any different?

Smiss

smissinat0r
You telling ME to try harder? Or MJ should try harder to get better variety in his pez...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
They reply was to you, Smiss, to try harder... If you switch into Hybrid or Threaded mode you can tell who replied to who.

But yeah, I think MJ should try harder to get a wider variety of Pez!

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Premier said:
Whats a pez? :question:
aborigenes plucks out wax from theit ears.
FDA shaped this wax into a froken hearts candies.
distributors sells it to students in elementary school.
:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Premier said:
Whats a pez? :question:
;alkwjef;salkjsafd;lksfsdfa

this:

loaded with these:

and you tilt the head back and one little pill-sized candy thing comes out at a time...

and BRiT... they come in yellow, orange, and pink. you can get little packages of just one color, but the variety packs are better provided there's an even distribution :mad:

and they do taste different - strawberryish = pink, orangeish = orange, lemonish = yellow. and now that i look at the image i just posted, i've never seen peppermint but apparently there's one of those too

pyromanic

Fresh Meat
sup

a pez is a freakin little candy it sucks and is stupid i hate pez :mfinger: pez desirves to die!!! :D

oh no my friend, i'm afraid you have it all wrong. pez rocks, but they don't properly distribute the flavors. and the less-rockin' flavors are more heavily distributed

they're bastards, but you don't get to trash-talk pez in general

Smiss

smissinat0r
They make PEPPERMINT Pez now? Holy damn. *gets out the boba fett pez dispenser*

Smiss

smissinat0r
OMG IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME IF ALTOIDS MADE MINTS THAT FIT IN PEZ DISPENSERS!

The Pez ones probably tasted like ass. A minty Pez... That is so fucking awesome. Cause you DON'T eat it all the second you load them, and you can carry it around all day offering people mints. Or put it on your desk at work to offer coworkers with halatosis... Although I would have to say... WINTERGREEN!!! mmmm

i am told by a trivia-filled friend that pez were originally created to be breathmints for smokers

makes sense!

anti-movielife

self medicated
ya know pez is over rated...my friend has a rocket dispenser! now that is cool! i can never find pez but i still have a bajillion left over rockets from holloween...and whats cool about the rocket dispenser is when one of your buddies isn't lookin you chuck a few rockets in his pop and boom! the drink explodes all over him and hilarity ensues.....but yeh rockets still have the colored candy distribution problem...its the bane of civil society for sure...