WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Candy!!

I am bored, so I have decided to dedicate a whole thread to... you guessed it... CANDY!!

OK, not really. This is more like one of those lame-ass "Xtreme marketing" things which I detest with all my heart.

Today at work, I had one of those lame-ass fruit gusher things. For those of you who don't know what the fuck those are, they're little pieces of fruit-flavor candy with liquid stuff of the same flavor that squirts out when you bite down.

Well, in this case, I looked at the package, and it said "Screamin' green apple." So, naturally, I thought "Candy that screams. What can be more kick-asserous© than that?" But, upon consumption of the hideous green candy, I was bitterly disappointed. I ate them, but I heard no screaming. Damn, I thought the absence of the letter g at the end of "Screamin'" would make it even more intense.

I was wrong.:(

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
candy makes man wider than tall.. :thumbsdn:

That's the great thing about being me. I can eat all the candy I want and won't gain weight.

If I did, I'd be 300 lbs by now. :happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i was the same, then when i hit 35 and stopped doing 'crazy' drugs i found my metabolism had changed.. i was no longer a sugar burning teen, i was a fat soaking sponge of a semi-senior.. if i eat one caramel i gain 25lbs.

i do jumping jacks while i eat candy.. :happysad: