WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can't find a job

Not even in my own fucking school!

Yesterday, I went to a job interview, and they didn't hire me, and understandably so. I wouldn't have hired me for that job either.

But, two weeks ago, I also had an interview for another college position, which was a writing position. She said she had a great interview with me, and I did a grammar test, which I'm sure I passed, but NOW I know I didn't! Here's the fucking kicker: she waited for two goddamn fucking weeks to tell me! First of all, the Thursday of that week of the interview, I got an email saying that she was leaving the position open for more applicants. Bitch move, but whatever. Today, I have to fucking email her for clarification, since I thought she'd update me on her search, but she tells me, "Oh, you had a great interview, but you're writing/editing skills sucks." I WISH SHE TOLD ME THAT TWO FUCKING WEEKS AGO! DUMB FUCKING CUNTBAG BITCH! WHY, OH WHY! COULDN'T YOU BE CLEAR WITH ME THURS-FUCKING-DAY?! I HAVE TO CONTACT YOU? I HAVE TO GRILL YOU?

Unprofessional behavior, I have to say.

I can't wait for her bullshit answer to what exactly was wrong with my writing/editing skills.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
When I started job searching when I was younger, nobody would hire me because I didn't have experience. I had to keep sending in resumes to different companies until I got hired by one company that didn't care that I was inexperienced. After working with them, most companies were willing to hire me.

When I started job searching when I was younger, nobody would hire me because I didn't have experience. I had to keep sending in resumes to different companies until I got hired by one company that didn't care that I was inexperienced. After working with them, most companies were willing to hire me.
This is the problem with the world. Nobody hires you cause you don't have experience, but you can't get experience cause nobody will hire you. That's why I got into the trades.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
This is the problem with the world. Nobody hires you cause you don't have experience, but you can't get experience cause nobody will hire you. That's why I got into the trades.
Like trading sexual favors for money?

What else would I trade those for? Gotta make a living somehow.

Fuck looking for a job, I get to dedicate more time to studying anyways!
I mean, I'll look for one, but I'm definitely not desperate anymore.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do suck seed.

Curly Howard ~

thekid65

Walking the PG-13 line
Not even in my own fucking school!

Yesterday, I went to a job interview, and they didn't hire me, and understandably so. I wouldn't have hired me for that job either.

But, two weeks ago, I also had an interview for another college position, which was a writing position. She said she had a great interview with me, and I did a grammar test, which I'm sure I passed, but NOW I know I didn't! Here's the fucking kicker: she waited for two goddamn fucking weeks to tell me! First of all, the Thursday of that week of the interview, I got an email saying that she was leaving the position open for more applicants. Bitch move, but whatever. Today, I have to fucking email her for clarification, since I thought she'd update me on her search, but she tells me, "Oh, you had a great interview, but you're writing/editing skills sucks." I WISH SHE TOLD ME THAT TWO FUCKING WEEKS AGO! DUMB FUCKING CUNTBAG BITCH! WHY, OH WHY! COULDN'T YOU BE CLEAR WITH ME THURS-FUCKING-DAY?! I HAVE TO CONTACT YOU? I HAVE TO GRILL YOU?

Unprofessional behavior, I have to say.

I can't wait for her bullshit answer to what exactly was wrong with my writing/editing skills.
Welcome to life. It owes you nothing. Never sit around and wait for a call back, keep looking, take what you can, and if you DO end up getting a call back from an employer that has a more palatable position for you, wave goodbye to wherever your at, and take the better job. Employers are starving for help these days, work should not be that hard to find, as long as you're willing to do what you need to do in order to put some cash in your pocket.

First of all, the Thursday of that week of the interview, I got an email saying that she was leaving the position open for more applicants.
Hate to break it to you, but this is her letting you know you you didn't get the job. My unsolicited advice? Don't waste anymore time and energy on this dead-end, you're meant for something bigger and better.