WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can't get rid of me THAT easy!

Smiss

smissinat0r
Oh yes my bitches. I'm back. Stupid Chrix was playing with the internet and hooking it up the the Xbox and fucked something up. Then within that timespan, the cable got shut off. Then I needed to find the money for my old bills and reconnect and security deposit... blah blah blah.

So yes, I'm back. I doubt I will have the boredom in me to regain my spot as top poster, though. :(

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Alright, welcome back, and quit bitchin' about your money problems.... ;)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Smiss said:
Oh yes my bitches. I'm back. Stupid Chrix was playing with the internet and hooking it up the the Xbox and fucked something up. Then within that timespan, the cable got shut off. Then I needed to find the money for my old bills and reconnect and security deposit... blah blah blah.

So yes, I'm back. I doubt I will have the boredom in me to regain my spot as top poster, though. :(
Did you get that sink fixed?

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
whats up

hello boyz

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
Dude, wtf. That's just nasty and immature. She said hello asswipe, is that how you plan on getting laid, a girl walks up and you call 'er a skank and tell her to fuck off? Dude, wtf is wrong with you?

Most people dont plan to get laid over the internet. if a bitch comes in, obviously a skank teenager to be spelling like that, then she can get the fuck out. Not welcome. besides a fucking post without nething but a point is worthless.

Example:
"Hello" (Basically put)

Is a pure waste of a post. So (s)he is either gay or just a stupid bitch looking for attention, expecting drool over her.

If u want (gay)cybersex go back to ya fucking MSN!!!!

zigz

mediocre man
hmm yes whatever.

do you have to say fuck in every sentence to fit in around here? balls...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
No fuck just happens to be my fav word

zigz

mediocre man
didnt fuck used to stand for something?

zigz

mediocre man
seriously, is that what it meant? cool.