WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

cant keep my mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
im on here not seeing alot of people talk.

so this is what i say.

HEY HOWS IT GOING PEOPLE?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
otepsoul said:
im on here not seeing alot of people talk.

so this is what i say.

SSSSHHHHHHHHH!!! We're meditating.

ahem..............its really spelled a lot, /me giggles, oh the irony.
its going not to bad. i'm bloating though and getting cramps, think my period is gonna start soon. oh i'm broke as hell and i'm out of smokes. so ya MY LIFE IS PEACHY FUCKING KEEN! THANX FOR ASKING FUCKER!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Nymphchick said:
ahem..............its really spelled a lot, /me giggles, oh the irony.
its going not to bad. i'm bloating though and getting cramps, think my period is gonna start soon. oh i'm broke as hell and i'm out of smokes. so ya MY LIFE IS PEACHY FUCKING KEEN! THANX FOR ASKING FUCKER!
Thats a sin!! You should always have backup!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
DizzyOwnzj00 said:
well as they say " Nobody is virgin, because life screws us all. "
ok........ I am doing just dandy!

Slacker

Postaholic
DizzyOwnzj00 said:
well as they say " Nobody is virgin, because life screws us all. "
Here is my theory about life: Life is like Toilet paper, you get used for shit and thrown away.

Life is going good for people who have lives. :thumbsup:

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
Linksy said:
Here is my theory about life: Life is like Toilet paper, you get used for shit and thrown away.
What I nice theory. Mine is: Your born, You die, everything else in between does not matter.

Unforgiven said:
Your stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up do a bunch of stuff and then go back to sleep.
My stars predict that I'm going to shoot myself in the goddam face if I see one more asshole Christian saying how evil Communists are when they don't even know what it fucking is. :gun: :mad:

Slacker

Postaholic
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. :thumbsup:

otepsoul said:

Well lets see. I'm enjoying work, getting lots of money that i have nothing to spend it on apart from transport each day and the occasional KFC, so my bank account is getting a hard-on. I'm in a wonderful sleeping pattern for once, and my days seem extended, yet time still flies, so i quite like that.
Couple weeks is my birthday. A week or so, most probably more i'll get my motorbike back. :)

So yea the small things in life are treating me good, thanks for askin :thumbsup:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
It's going pretty good. I'm hanging with the boys a lot this week and having a blast. My wife is grumpy about it but what's new. My kids going back to school in a few days. All in all it's going ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.