WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

cant logout

Zoso

Zappafied
with the new logout screen (the big button), i cant logout. if i come back to wtf.com it still says im logged in. that sux cuz i use a public computer and just anyone could go to the site and post under my name at this computer....

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Yeah for me the logout is ineffective too. Hm, Jason will fix it.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Fixed.. Though this gives me a good future idea. <evil laughter>

nope i'm still here, i have been signed in all weekend i think. i keep attempting to sign out but nope still here.

Zoso

Zappafied
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Once you join wtf; you cannot leave.

Didn't you know that you were joining a cult?

oooooooh... so thats why the kool-aid tasted so funny. hmmm.....

nope still having problems with mine
i think you just want to keep me here jason. damn you i have a life as well, i can't stay in wtf land all the time.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah I had fixed it couple days ago for blue skin, but I had not fixed it for the red skin..

Fixed (again). ;)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
you shal never keep me in here jason. you never have either.....and if you try i have a very simple solution to getting out of it.

cough....delete your cookies dumasses