Can't sleep

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
Seije said:
i keep falling asleep when i can't stay up any longer...which is about 1am or 2am
then i wake up 4 hours later and can't go back to sleep..seriously
i do this every single day

sometimes wut works is taking benadryl allergy capsules..clears my allergies, and puts u to sleep within like 7 min. for me....and in the 7 min. i'll crawl upstairs with last energy, bang head into wall a couple times to clear headaches
and then hopefully wake up more than 4 hours later...5 hours would be nice :thumbsup:

sounds like a lovely evening :)

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
burn1nh311 said:
sounds like a lovely evening :)
not when your talking to someone on a messenger and you accidentally fall asleep at the keys cuz you can't stay awake any longer but you want to and then wake up..yes, 4 hours later and beat yourself up about it cuz i find it so rude when i do that..i don't want people to think i'm ignoring them all of sudden

and i just thought about that..how come i only get 4 hours of sleep at a time?
i just got 4 hours of sleep this morning..into a saturday morning no work..tried to sleep again and got up the next 4 hours later again...oh well

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
lmao, try falling asleep in middle of the class, then the teacher comes over and drops a big rock on ur desk to wake u up

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
in 8th grade my science teacher was awesome cuz he juggles tennis balls and during a lecture he decided to soak one in water and chucked it right at this kid that was sleeping....got him right in the face....sigh, good times

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
care said:
how would you know?
He once masturbated, looked out his window; saw war, famine, and political unrest.

Back to the drawing board. :kickcan:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
burn1nh311 said:
:question: Does anyone have a sleeping problem where they wake up at the same time every night and can't fall back asleep for like an hour?

I wake up at 4:00am every night and have to read a book for an hour in order to fall back asleep. It blows I wake up the next morning and feel like I got no sleep what so ever. My doctor gave me this meletonin shit to help me sleep but i haven't used it yet. I use nightquil right now, since i am sick, to help me fall asleep.
Why don't you try going bed later? How early are you going to bed?