WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

cant spend the night

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Whats the deal.. ahh it annoys the hell outta me. My girlfriends mother wont let her spend the night at my house. Even if there are going to be people there.
Alright for easter my mother is dragging me and the fam up to my aunts for the weekend, and she wanted my girl to go with. She even talked to her mother and her mother didnt give an answer and later balled out my girl saying no. She said that she doesnt want her going up.
She did the same thing back over newyears.. her mother wouldnt let her even though we were going to have a full house. And a few other times over the cource of the last year.
I dont know what the deal is. Im allowed to spend the night at her house but not the other way around just cuz they cant keep an eye on us. Wtf? Thats a frigging doube standard and it pisses me off.
Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

I've had trouble with this lately too. My gf's parents are pretty religious and they will almost never let her do anything overnight, even if there are other people there. She has lied about where she's going before but if the parents find out your fucked. So, it usually just takes time and you have to spend a little time with her parents so they at least think your a descent guy, ohterwise almost nothing ever happens with that. So good luck, you'll need it.

TheAngryFarmer

Fucking Christ!
Ok, here's how I handled this situation, I pulled her DAD aside...wow..I have balls, and Asked him if he had a problem with me, he said no and I continued to ask him why she couldnt come to my house, and he finally said because he knew what it was like being a kid....I told him that he could trust me,and I was smarter than most, of course...he...didn't care..BUT!, he gave me a shot, and now hang out almost every day!

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
hehe I remember having trouble when I had a boy over at my grandmother's house. I couldn't even sit closer than a foot apart. It's like she figured somehow we'd make babies sitting too close to eachother. LOL What can you do. Some parents are old fashioned.

Anyhow, It's a good idea to talk to her parents. It's nerve racking but but at least it gives them a chance to hear a promise out of you that their baby daughter isn't going to surprise them one day with your bun in her oven. Also what's difficult is why they feel they can't trust that your parents will watch you too to make sure nothing is going on. They really don't trust anyone do they. They will have to let the leash off someday or she just might start rebelling. Maybe have your parents talk to her parents. If they get to know each other, maybe they will at least try to trust you adn their daughter. Hopefully a little talk with them will ease their minds. Good luck!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
swizeguy said:
Whats the deal.. ahh it annoys the hell outta me. My girlfriends mother wont let her spend the night at my house.
Dumb fuck! yeah you! Parents know what lil'boys want to do to their daughters, and Im betting your no exception!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
arrogantbastard said:
I've had trouble with this lately too. My gf's parents are pretty religious and they will almost never let her do anything overnight, even if there are other people there. She has lied about where she's going before but if the parents find out your fucked. So, it usually just takes time and you have to spend a little time with her parents so they at least think your a descent guy, ohterwise almost nothing ever happens with that. So good luck, you'll need it.
Yeah i have spent some time with her folks they are cool and they seem to like me. But the thing is that they fucked up as teens. Her father has a kid from when he was like 16 that he never sees. So its one of those things where the parents want to make up for their fuck up threw their daughter.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well I've just gone through it.. Well techinally, the asking bit i have.. Just the actual sleeping part i have to go through.
Anyways, It's my boyfriend's prom in like 3 weeks and he wanted me to stay over the night, So he asked his dad and the second time he said it was alright. BUT! (of course theres a but!) I have to sleep in a seperate room.
Thinking about it now.. It's really nerve racking. I have to meet his whole family -.- and take one of his bros bed for the night. Omg they're goona hate me! :(

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
swizeguy said:
Whats the deal.. ahh it annoys the hell outta me. My girlfriends mother wont let her spend the night at my house. Even if there are going to be people there.
Alright for easter my mother is dragging me and the fam up to my aunts for the weekend, and she wanted my girl to go with. She even talked to her mother and her mother didnt give an answer and later balled out my girl saying no. She said that she doesnt want her going up.
She did the same thing back over newyears.. her mother wouldnt let her even though we were going to have a full house. And a few other times over the cource of the last year.
I dont know what the deal is. Im allowed to spend the night at her house but not the other way around just cuz they cant keep an eye on us. Wtf? Thats a frigging doube standard and it pisses me off.

i've been having the same problem myself and i too am looking for a solution, and im 19, and her mom also knows we're having sex

her ma just may not truely trust her
and if she caught yall doin a do she could personally woop both ur asses :question:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
swizeguy said:
I dont know what the deal is. Im allowed to spend the night at her house but not the other way around just CUZ THEY CANT KEEP AN EYE ON US. Wtf? Thats a frigging doube standard and it pisses me off.
You answered your own question.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
ReiMeishin said:
You answered your own question.
I thought you left.

I...

I just thought that maybe, maybe one day, we'd have one less anime-lover on this website. Maybe just one less. I had faith, you know?

swizeguy said:
Look, you're mom's just being a responsible parent. Which means she want's you to be miserable. Kill her and have sex with your girlfriend on her open stomach, so you can both be aroused by her intestinal and gastric fluids.