WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can't stay awake

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#1
Nymph is giving me a full body massage...it feels soo good

/me popped a giant e-boner
 
4,149
2
0
#2
Wow, Diz, you are now king of most pointless posts. :bow:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#3
tiger_86 said:
Wow, Diz, you are now king of most pointless posts. :bow:
wtf the :Bow: smiley didn't work :crybaby:
 
4,149
2
0
#4
Yeah, my computer has been having trouble with it today. Eh, no biggie.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
#7
Hahaha, Tiger.. C'mon think about it ;)
 
4,149
2
0
#8
Actually, coming from Diz, I'd rather not think about it.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#9
meh_it_all said:
Hahaha, Tiger.. C'mon think about it ;)
i always knew meh_it_all had a dirty mind....care to "warm" me up? :naughty:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#10
tiger_86 said:
Actually, coming from Diz, I'd rather not think about it.
i can't figure out if that was a compliment or a diss :confused:
 
4,149
2
0
#11
DIZNUTS said:
i always knew meh_it_all had a dirty mind....care to "warm" me up? :naughty:
I thought that's what you had rockmaiden for?
 
5,711
1,285
257
#12
DIZNUTS said:
i always knew meh_it_all had a dirty mind....care to "warm" me up? :naughty:
DIZNUTS seems to think that every chick on wtf is a whore.

:thumbsdn:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#14
Awaken said:
DIZNUTS seems to think that every chick on wtf is a whore.

:thumbsdn:
uhh dude "warm" me up could mean turn up the heat or give me a blankey
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
#15
Well, Ya know Diznuts, As that offer is SO generous.












I'll pass. :peekaboo:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#16
tiger_86 said:
Awaken, buddy! I was wondering when you'd join us.
i think hes getting old..the arthritis is kicking in....can't type as fast...and about rockmaiden she gives me other "favors" i was just askin some1 to keep me warm..ever been covered in lotion in a cold place?


p.s. where da fuck did Nymph go? i want the rest of my massage :mad:
 
5,711
1,285
257
#17
DIZNUTS said:
i think hes getting old..the arthritis is kicking in....can't type as fast...and about rockmaiden she gives me other "favors" i was just askin some1 to keep me warm..ever been covered in lotion in a cold place?


p.s. where da fuck did Nymph go? i want the rest of my massage :mad:
Go change your diapers.

:o
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#18
Awaken said:
Go change your diapers.

:o
dude thats not cool thinking i have the same fetish as you....you big baby

:crybaby: <~~Awaken(wet diaper)
 
4,149
2
0
#19
DIZNUTS said:
dude thats not cool thinking i have the same fetish as you....you big baby

:crybaby: <~~Awaken(wet diaper)
Now this is getting interesting. Thanks, Awaken!
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#20
tiger_86 said:
Now this is getting interesting. Thanks, Awaken!
See i told ya he can't type fast anymore.....


p.s. Awaken im gonna go to the pharmacy and get you some arthritis medication :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.