WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Can't wait...

magnolia

Postaholic
I can't wait for my sister to go back to school and move out for the year. She's really getting on my nerves. She bitches about the smallest stuff. And yesturday, she tattled like a 2 yr old. "Mooooom, MooOOOoooom, MOOOM. Jon's watching a rated R movie!" My god, if u wanna watch ur show, let him finish the last 8 min. of his and THEN ask for the clicker. I mean, ur 20, so fuckin act like it.

Short-N-Sexy

Banned - What an Asshat!
I see

I am 20 and yes I love to bitch all the time, how old are you? Obviously not old enough to know, so fucking calm the fuck down because all I see you doing now is being nothing more than a crybaby who is jelous :cry: and you'll see when your 20.

Fugly

Tenderony
Short-N-Sexy said:
I am 20 and yes I love to bitch all the time, how old are you? Obviously not old enough to know, so fucking calm the fuck down because all I see you doing now is being nothing more than a crybaby who is jelous :cry: and you'll see when your 20.
???? Admitedly she's whining, but your an idiot. 20 means you know exactly squat. Which is a little better then JACK squat at 18. Shut your newbie hole...in fact keep it open and let some other red neck stick his wanker in it.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Short-N-Sexy said:
Hmmm... defending the tattling 20 year old.. Interesting concept...

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Short-N-Sexy said:
yea...your best bet is to shut the hell up....as for your sister there magnolia...follow your heart and KILL EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT EM OUT

RA64

Hoodrat
I sympathize with you, my sister's 22 and acts like 12. Seriously she is very lacking in the emotional maturity department. She has no grasp on resposibility, on reality really. She's been off in some daydream world for 22 years! I've been trying to knock some sense into her for the past 19, with no success.

magnolia

Postaholic
RA64 said:
I sympathize with you, my sister's 22 and acts like 12. Seriously she is very lacking in the emotional maturity department. She has no grasp on resposibility, on reality really. She's been off in some daydream world for 22 years! I've been trying to knock some sense into her for the past 19, with no success.
OMG! Finally someone who understands. My sister doesn't clean her room, she leaves her shit all over the bathroom, and when she get's pissed, she tries to irk me, the neat freak, by throwing her dirty clothes in my closet. Then my perfectly clean clothes smell like her stinky pitts. And she blames my mom for everything. My mom was sick this morning and didn't wake my sister up on time to get to work. (she woke her up at 7:20 and her shift starts at 7:30 and it's a half hour away.) Anyway, she came home and was like, mom did it on purpose just to make me late. and I told her to shut up cuz I'm tired of hearing her blame mom for everything and she started throwing shit at me while I was cleaning my room. She needs a serious kick in the ass.

I'm a mercenary... if you want somebody dead, i charge depending on the difficulty of the task and the distance i must travel.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Short-N-Sexy said:
Are you trying to say that in two years she'll be mature enough to moan and whine like a little 20 year old nagging bitch? When you grow up some you'll realize that nobody likes a bitch. As a matter of fact a whining little bitch usually grows up to be a miserable old woman. The choice is yours.

magnolia

Postaholic
Okay, my sister has only 2 friends and they aren't even good friends, she's been on one date in her intire life and her nickname in highschool was bitch. I will NEVER be like her. I have no enemies whatsoever anywhere, I'm loved by all who know me, (as far as I know), I have a billion friends, and just about as many nicknames. None of wich are bitch. So don't tell me that in 2 yrs I'll grow up to be like her.

hey cuz

yeah i noticed she was being really evil when i went to your house the other day. i could give you the same advice my mom gave me about melissa. beat the shit out of her. paybacks a bitch and of course she might be one of the worst in the family. Dont worry your nothing like her, you at least talk to me ;)

Ctoit

Tenderony
Oh really?

Unforgiven said:
I'm a mercenary... if you want somebody dead, i charge depending on the difficulty of the task and the distance i must travel.

Hey........I think I could use your services.....we should talk ;)

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Short-N-Sexy said:
So basically, you're a big baby and a bitch like her sister? Cool. Gotta love people who are bitches AND stupid. At least she gave some rational reasons as to why she disagrees with her sister. You seem to imply that simply because you're 20 and she is not that you have some right to be a nagging crybaby.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
RA64 said:
I sympathize with you, my sister's 22 and acts like 12. Seriously she is very lacking in the emotional maturity department.
Very few women are NOT lacking in the emotional maturity department. I have met some who can handle their shit, but much more that can't

RA64 said:
She has no grasp on resposibility, on reality really.
Seriously, most women never outgrow this. Again, I say most as I have met a few that have outgrown this and I'm sure there are probably a couple more.

RA64 said:
She's been off in some daydream world for 22 years! I've been trying to knock some sense into her for the past 19, with no success.
Bah, screw knocking sense into her. It's easy to fuck with people without rational thought processes so I say just fuck with her as much as possible.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Skitch0o0 said:
Very few women are NOT lacking in the emotional maturity department. I have met some who can handle their shit, but much more that can't
I've actually read (in several places) that women develop (emotionally) two years faster than men. Of course, there are exceptions to every rule...

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
NoSubstance said:
I've actually read (in several places) that women develop (emotionally) two years faster than men. Of course, there are exceptions to every rule...
They "peak" sooner than men. Men however, never become anything emotionally, so it doesn't hardly apply. I was assuming we meant emotional maturity in that you were mature enough to respond rationally to your emotions. While many women's emotions mature quickly, they do NOT often mature enough to make sure they act rationally instead of emotionally. I'm talking myself in circles now I think...

G's-up

Postaholic
Skitch0o0 said:
They "peak" sooner than men. Men however, never become anything emotionally, so it doesn't hardly apply. I was assuming we meant emotional maturity in that you were mature enough to respond rationally to your emotions. While many women's emotions mature quickly, they do NOT often mature enough to make sure they act rationally instead of emotionally. I'm talking myself in circles now I think...

ROFL.....All of this ASSuming that you do......Im curious what are your credentials when it comes to these types of issues?? I mean you talk a lot like you know something about women yet have you ever really been in a relationship? I mean with an actual woman, plastic peggy the wonder doll doesnt count.......... :D

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
G's-up said:
ROFL.....All of this ASSuming that you do......Im curious what are your credentials when it comes to these types of issues?? I mean you talk a lot like you know something about women yet have you ever really been in a relationship? I mean with an actual woman, plastic peggy the wonder doll doesnt count.......... :D
Oh no, I forgot. I've been single for the last 23 years of my life, my bad. You caught me. Wow, so you're assuming that my assumptions are errant under the assumption that I've never been in a relationship. See, the difference between your assumptions and mine is that mine are based on fact, experience and observation. Dammit, I hate it when you start dropping that whole logic bit that educated folk like to use.

Why you always gotta be busting my nuts out of B&T, butthead? :p