Can't wait...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I know my girl "PEAKS" way before me.......SWWWEET...... and I don't need credential to know that...............L8.

Unless she's a liar..........NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Ah well fuck it....

G's-up

Postaholic
Skitch0o0 said:
Oh no, I forgot. I've been single for the last 23 years of my life, my bad. You caught me. Wow, so you're assuming that my assumptions are errant under the assumption that I've never been in a relationship. See, the difference between your assumptions and mine is that mine are based on fact, experience and observation. Dammit, I hate it when you start dropping that whole logic bit that educated folk like to use.

Why you always gotta be busting my nuts out of B&T, butthead? :p

as·sump·tion Audio pronunciation of assumption ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-smpshn)
n.

1. The act of taking to or upon oneself: assumption of an obligation.
2. The act of taking possession or asserting a claim: assumption of command.
3. The act of taking for granted: assumption of a false theory.
4. Something taken for granted or accepted as true without proof; a supposition: a valid assumption.
5. Presumption; arrogance.
6. Logic. A minor premise.

Would you like to re-tract that last statement of "See, the difference between your assumptions and mine is that mine are based on fact,"???? OR maybe you would like to retract this one "Dammit, I hate it when you start dropping that whole logic bit that educated folk like to use."??? I mean I'm an edumacated people and I dont personally take offence to this but ya know other edumacated peeps might....... :)

Bah just have'n fun man!! ~PEACE~ :)

magnolia

Postaholic
yeah i noticed she was being really evil when i went to your house the other day. i could give you the same advice my mom gave me about melissa. beat the shit out of her. paybacks a bitch and of course she might be one of the worst in the family. Dont worry your nothing like her, you at least talk to me ;)
haha, thank god! I will never be like her. Ever. But I can't wait to get out of the house so that I can be rid of her. We get along much better when she isn't here. :p But yeah. She is horrible of late. She's more bitchy than ever. Two more days and I go to the community college and I won't have to deal with her so much cuz I'll be stuck in my room doing my homework :cry: Life bites. :p j/k I love school. anyway, i'm starting to spam my own thread, so I'll stop. But look forward to a nasty thread about my brother. What an ass. ;)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
TwisT said:
I know my girl "PEAKS" way before me.......SWWWEET...... and I don't need credential to know that...............L8.

Unless she's a liar..........NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Ah well fuck it....

That's funny shit, man.

Repped.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
OMG! Finally someone who understands. My sister doesn't clean her room, she leaves her shit all over the bathroom, and when she get's pissed, she tries to irk me, the neat freak, by throwing her dirty clothes in my closet. Then my perfectly clean clothes smell like her stinky pitts. And she blames my mom for everything. My mom was sick this morning and didn't wake my sister up on time to get to work. (she woke her up at 7:20 and her shift starts at 7:30 and it's a half hour away.) Anyway, she came home and was like, mom did it on purpose just to make me late. and I told her to shut up cuz I'm tired of hearing her blame mom for everything and she started throwing shit at me while I was cleaning my room. She needs a serious kick in the ass.
your sister's 20 and your mom still wakes her up for work?

jeeesh i wish my dad like, knocked on my door or something to wake me up....i've had to always wake myself up, even through school....and i've been late sometimes to work, but there's the whole (my alarm clock didn't go off..which is true btw...if it does, it still works)....but damn tell your sister she's 20, and needs to wake herself up cause one day she'll be on her own and is probably going to start expecting wake-up calls from your mom, lol :p

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
G's-up said:
as·sump·tion Audio pronunciation of assumption ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-smpshn)
n.

1. The act of taking to or upon oneself: assumption of an obligation.
2. The act of taking possession or asserting a claim: assumption of command.
3. The act of taking for granted: assumption of a false theory.
4. Something taken for granted or accepted as true without proof; a supposition: a valid assumption.
5. Presumption; arrogance.
6. Logic. A minor premise.

Would you like to re-tract that last statement of "See, the difference between your assumptions and mine is that mine are based on fact,"???? OR maybe you would like to retract this one "Dammit, I hate it when you start dropping that whole logic bit that educated folk like to use."??? I mean I'm an edumacated people and I dont personally take offence to this but ya know other edumacated peeps might....... :)

Bah just have'n fun man!! ~PEACE~ :)
Without proof does NOT mean absence of fact. It means not enough fact for proof. Without proof does NOT mean absence of evidence. Again, your logic is lacking. Simply because some is not "proven" does NOT mean that there is no evidence to support it. morelos, you always word these things better than me. Can you explain this?

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
Without proof does NOT mean absence of fact. It means not enough fact for proof. Without proof does NOT mean absence of evidence. Again, your logic is lacking. Simply because some is not "proven" does NOT mean that there is no evidence to support it. morelos, you always word these things better than me. Can you explain this?

LOL: Mr.Know-it-all, needs help explaining something? Hmm Morelos, can you powder my ass??
:takeshit: