WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is wrong with them little buggers? i play alot of online video games and i know a few canucks, and each one i've met is fucking nuts... maple sucking losers...they think they have such a good country, but it isn't so great, for example, canada has twice the unemployment rate of the USA...and canucks also claim to love hockey and all it stands for, but they fucking cheap shot a Avalanche player in the mouth and hurt his neck and make him misss a season.... i hate the neighbors to the north, FUCK THEM :mfinger:

R

RedOctober

My family are Canucks, so watch it sonny boy!
They'd have you for breakfast with a cup of tea.

The most important thing about Canucks is, they are nice and civilized.
They only adjust their behaviour whan Yankees are around.

The Canadian ROE (rules of engagement) with Yankees.

1) Hit them
2) Hit them harder
3) Kick their ass, so that they won't get funny ideas!

;)

tzedek

Original Member
Thanatos676 said:
they think they have such a good country, but it isn't so great, for example, canada has twice the unemployment rate of the USA

happen to know the number of shootings in Canada per year?

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Wow holy shit, I'm glad you brought that un employment rate up lmao :mfinger: Canada only falls behind The US. by a 1.8% ratio...And that 1.8% probably accounts for all the bad ass BC buds being wheeled and dealed!...

There is a considerable amount of money being made by Canadian drug dealers that import to the US..So I say were about even on the enployment rates..lmao as alot of people are growers of the sticky icky BC....

Oh damn, where are my manners......

Welcome and Fuck Off!!!! :mfinger:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
RedOctober said:
My family are Canucks, so watch it sonny boy!
They'd have you for breakfast with a cup of tea.

The most important thing about Canucks is, they are nice and civilized.
They only adjust their behaviour whan Yankees are around.

The Canadian ROE (rules of engagement) with Yankees.

1) Hit them
2) Hit them harder
3) Kick their ass, so that they won't get funny ideas!

;)
all i have to say if war goes down canada would lose.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
tzedek said:
happen to know the number of shootings in Canada per year?

There are an estimated 7.4 million firearms in Canada, about 1.2 million of which are restricted firearms (mostly handguns). In the U.S., there are approximately 222 million firearms; 76 million of the firearms in circulation are handguns.
For 1987-96, on average, 65% of homicides in the U.S. involved firearms, compared to 32% for Canada
For 1987-96, the average firearm homicide rate was 5.7 per 100,000 in the U.S., compared to 0.7 per 100,000 for Canada.
For 1989-95, the average handgun homicide rate was 4.8 per 100,000 in the U.S., compared to 0.3 per 100,000 for Canada. Handguns were involved in more than half (52%) of the homicides in the U.S., compared to 14% in Canada.
For 1989-95, the average non-firearm homicide rate was 3.1 per 100,000 people in the U.S., compared to 1.6 per 100,000 for Canada.

hope that answers ya Q... :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Thanatos676 said:
WTF is wrong with them little buggers? i play alot of online video games and i know a few canucks, and each one i've met is fucking nuts... maple sucking losers...they think they have such a good country, but it isn't so great, for example, canada has twice the unemployment rate of the USA...and canucks also claim to love hockey and all it stands for, but they fucking cheap shot a Avalanche player in the mouth and hurt his neck and make him misss a season.... i hate the neighbors to the north, FUCK THEM :mfinger:
yes it was a cheap shot but both those players are canadians,ya dumbass.I personally don't hate my neighbors/brothers to the south infact i enjoy going to the U.S.I have never had a problem down there and Our country (besides yours) is the safest place for you americans to visit.We welcome them ,you ,whoever.Well maybe not you your a dumbass fuckstick.Learn about canada before you bash it.shitdick

otepsoul said:

yea, the canucks i know think they have a great military.....just like th french!

shep said:
yes it was a cheap shot but both those players are canadians,ya dumbass.I personally don't hate my neighbors/brothers to the south infact i enjoy going to the U.S.I have never had a problem down there and Our country (besides yours) is the safest place for you americans to visit.We welcome them ,you ,whoever.Well maybe not you your a dumbass fuckstick.Learn about canada before you bash it.shitdick

wooo big bad canuck gonna hurt me? u'll probly just flame me in bait & tackle huh? i could care less what u have to say, alls i know is America is 4 times the nation canada will EVER be!

Pachyderm

I really did.
I for one really like Canada, it's a really beutiful place, and the falls are much better from that side. I don't know if you've ever been there or you are just voicing your blind hatred of the country. Maybe you hate the countries dumbasses.. But after seeing all the statistics.. What country has more dumbasses??
After I am more established and out of school with enough money or some clout to get a good job, I want to move outa here to Canada, New Zealand.. where ever.
I bet there are so many RedOctobers outside of America who bag on us just as much as we blindly hate other countries because we want to feel self rightous/bad ass with ourselves and our country. Fuck you.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
shep said:
I agree. I've been to Canada several times and was met by people who drank and partied with me like we were old buddies. And Windsor, ON. Now there's a place to party! :thumbsup: Toronto kicks ass too.
True I've met a number of people online from Canada who were less than desirable. But you have sniveling little shits in every country.

tzedek

Original Member
Thanatos676 said:
wooo big bad canuck gonna hurt me? u'll probly just flame me in bait & tackle huh? i could care less what u have to say, alls i know is America is 4 times the nation canada will EVER be!
How about instead of running your mouth about them on this forum you go to Canada and tell them all how weak, powerless and insignificant they are. See how that one goes over cheif. Why do you think "America is 4 times the nation canada will EVER be!"? I hope you didnt mean size-wise...

Total Area 9,631,418 sq km America

Total Area 9,984,670 sq km Canada

Pachyderm

I really did.
You're trying to be big and bad so you say 4?!
In reference to a down-scale model of the Derek Zoolander school for kids and can't read good and stuff:
"...What is this a school for ants? It has to be at least... 3 times bigger!"

Signify

Particinator
otepsoul said:
by that do you mean if america attacked us?
the UN would have a time with that, seeing as how a whole lot o countries (not to sound all high and mighty) really like us. We are seen as the peacefull ones. I mean, come on. Bush would have to be..... well more stupid than he already is to attack canada.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm from America... and I'd like to move to Canada for college... I'd just need a sponsor.

I think that's pretty telling of how I view our neighbors to the north... :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Thanatos676 said:

Ok kid let me get this straight.You hate us because you got beat bye a canadian at a video game and todd bertuzzi injured steve moore in hockey?holy shit ya better declare war.We can't have that can we?I call you a kid because im sure you are and the bye the way you shoot that gaping cockhole of your's off.Yes im a big bad canuck .As you can see alot of your fellow countrymen agree with me,yep me the canadian.wow imagine that.So off to bed kid,mommys calling :mfinger:

G's-up

Postaholic
I keep reading to see how this made it into "The Issues" thread and I think someone made a mistake........Its about THE ISSUES like politics and such not YOUR ISSUES....get out of here....and Im sure its not mommy thats calling him to bed more like daddy.......LOL........

shep

Local alcoholic
yes this should be moved to bait&tackle

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Darkness_Reaper said:
the UN would have a time with that, seeing as how a whole lot o countries (not to sound all high and mighty) really like us. ....Bush would have to be.....
he did...a little thing called operation freedom..operation find the wmd...operation lets take their oil...operation lets make rich pockets deeper.....operation whatever the fuck you wanna call it....
he defied the UN still went ahead with the attack....

ur_gay_k

Banned - What an Asshat!
If Canadian people actually make you angry, you need a fucking life, nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.