Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RedOctober

otepsoul said:
all i have to say if war goes down canada would lose.

That's why I said, kick the Yankees, before they get funny ideas ;)

BTW The US army has a bad record in winter fighting.. :rolleyes:

Signify

Particinator
Who won the last war between canada and america?
haha thats right CANADA!!!!
ummm ya.... woot.
now where was i going with this.......

R

RedOctober

If Canada would be invaded by the Yankees, the Dutch Navy would get in and blow at least 1 Yankee CVN to kingdom come.

Just a warning to back off. ;)
American navy sailors that are familiar with the subject, know we are capable of doing such a thing. In fact, that is the only reason, why the USA never has invaded Canada.. ;)
It is even the fact, that China would be very angry if the Dutch or Germans would sell submarines to Taiwan...
And the Americans have problems in producing the "silent killers".

A nuclear powered sub is parading through the oceans like a big Brass Band, in comparison with the ultra modern silent Euro subs. ;)

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
I hate to break it to you. We like the canadians and tolorate the dutch as well. But I'm afraid that if the dutch and canadians started a war with the US. Well sorry but I think we'd have to win that one.
Again sorry but that's just life. :thumbsup:
Can anyone even imagine someone saying? "Oh, no here come the dutch!"

G's-up

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
Is a canuck a canadian? I am soooo confused.............

Rent Great White North and things will be cleared up a little more for ya on the whole canadian thing.....ROFL.....
And for those who've seen it......If we did go to war I dont think lying on the ground and yelling "steam roller" would really hurt someone........ :cool:

P.S. Just for the record I would love to go to Canada someday and I have nothing against anyone just because the country they are from.......

Unforgiven

That Guy
G's-up said:
Rent Great White North and things will be cleared up a little more for ya on the whole canadian thing.....ROFL.....
And for those who've seen it......If we did go to war I dont think lying on the ground and yelling "steam roller" would really hurt someone........ :cool:

P.S. Just for the record I would love to go to Canada someday and I have nothing against anyone just because the country they are from.......

you can come visit me :p

G's-up

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
you can come visit me :p

:cool: What the hell is up Unforgiven!! How ya been eh'? LOL.....I told ya I was on my way it just takes sometime to pack my money ya know seeing as I have none....LOL.......
You guys need to come visit here though maybe this next summer......we can hook ya up with a badass room and some serious discounts.......since my new job I gots all kind o connections.....LOL

Unforgiven

That Guy
G's-up said:
:cool: What the hell is up Unforgiven!! How ya been eh'? LOL.....I told ya I was on my way it just takes sometime to pack my money ya know seeing as I have none....LOL.......
You guys need to come visit here though maybe this next summer......we can hook ya up with a badass room and some serious discounts.......since my new job I gots all kind o connections.....LOL

haha. sounds good. we'll pay you a little visit... maybe i'll come down for your birthday :)

G's-up

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
haha. sounds good. we'll pay you a little visit... maybe i'll come down for your birthday :)

Next May party at our place.........or maybe new years....I have twins turning 12 on January 1'st....BIG PARTY.....one for the kids with the "regular' measurement of shots in each drink and then the other with the adult measurement of shots.....LOL..... :cool:

Unforgiven

That Guy
G's-up said:
Next May party at our place.........or maybe new years....I have twins turning 12 on January 1'st....BIG PARTY.....one for the kids with the "regular' measurement of shots in each drink and then the other with the adult measurement of shots.....LOL..... :cool:

ah... but i got a "friend" coming up for new years ;)

maybe if she wants to come, we can go :)

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
anywho, id just like to point out canada has never lost to the us in a war...however that was so many years ago and we know we are screwed if for some stupid reason they choose to attack us now....and just cause our hockey players like to play with grit, revenge, and inflicting pain on their minds....well i say god bless hockey

R

RedOctober

MaxPower said:
I hate to break it to you. We like the canadians and tolorate the dutch as well. But I'm afraid that if the dutch and canadians started a war with the US. Well sorry but I think we'd have to win that one.
Again sorry but that's just life. :thumbsup:
Can anyone even imagine someone saying? "Oh, no here come the dutch!"

America is yapping about some camelfuckers for more than 3 years already!
What happens if the Dutch would come and hurt you?

Those lousy Al Qaeda bastards don't even have super silent diesel submarines, but we do.. ;)
You must be terribly glad that we are allies.. :D

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
oh and I meant to ask you. Do you have super silent diesel submarines?
Sorry, chizmo but you can't invade a country with a sub. all you can do is defend waters, and launch nukes. And if you even thought to go there you'd be toast.

And no, but I'm sorry. There's not a country in the world that's afraid of the netherlands.

shep

Local alcoholic
yep,almost.Honestly our army does'nt pay well and i have heard through a buddy that some of our troops with familys are depending on welfare to get bye.All our weapons,vehicles,planes choppers are all dangerously outdated ,alot of them have no armour plating and it resulted in our troops getting killed in afganistan .So ya we almost have an army

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
G's-up said:

Is that like strange brew? that movie rocks when you are non sober! I like canada........do all your heads flip open like on South Park?

Oh, and for the record, hating a country that lives above us because of some fucking game is not a very diverse way to manage conflict.

fucking tard.

R

RedOctober

MaxPower said:
oh and I meant to ask you. Do you have super silent diesel submarines?
Sorry, chizmo but you can't invade a country with a sub. all you can do is defend waters, and launch nukes. And if you even thought to go there you'd be toast.

And no, but I'm sorry. There's not a country in the world that's afraid of the netherlands.

Well... You seem to evade my point.. ;)

Some Al Qaeda hooligans seem to disrupt your daily life from september 11 2001 on. So it isn't always necessary to have a big armed force to get things cooking somewhere.
And I know the American Navy is pretty nervous about those subs like we have. It would be bad PR if an American CVN blows up. ;)

For the rest.. I was just fooling around... ;)

Go and look for the movie "The mouse that roared" with Peter Sellers.. ;)
I'll post a picture in the gallery.. ;)

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
RedOctober said:
Go and look for the movie "The mouse that roared" with Peter Sellers.. ;)
I'll post a picture in the gallery.. ;)
Yes, I've seen that movie. Fiction

Ever seen "The longest day"?

Dream if you must little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.