Capitalism is Wonderful

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
How I love young entrepreneurs! HA!
$10 to rake & bag all the leaves in my yard - what a deal!
Its Veterans (tx for correcting me!) day, so schools out...they must be in 6th or 7th grade at the most. Best of all, now I don't have to do it.
:joy:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
gurlgonewild said:
How I love young entrepreneurs! HA!
$10 to rake & bag all the leaves in my yard - what a deal!
Its election day, so schools out...they must be in 6th or 7th grade at the most. Best of all, now I don't have to do it.
:Dance: :joy:

Election day? That was 10 days ago.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
UPDATE: There were up to four of 'em crawling all over the lawn at one time. They raked nicely but :( left most of the leaves in the street....which now I HAVE to bag when I can.

Oh well. I gave them $10 extra bucks as a tip = $20 altogether. Still, not bad!

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Sweet. Send them to my house. :thumbsup:

Or you can go to Horseblock road and hire day laborers. Those guys work their asses off. I'd rather pay one of them (who can really use it) than some guy that's going to do a half ass job, and charge me double.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
MaxPower said:
Sweet. Send them to my house. :thumbsup:

Or you can go to Horseblock road and hire day laborers. Those guys work their asses off. I'd rather pay one of them (who can really use it) than some guy that's going to do a half ass job, and charge me double.

Ah yes, the 7-11 gathering. Do you know they are out there 7 days a week? Day & nite! They do work hard. Its a sad sight...many of them have to go to soup kitchens, live 20 in a house, to survive.

But these were young kids. How can you say no? LOL

PS I hate the fact it starts to get dark around 3pm now :(