WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Caption Contest!

Participation is still open

• Don't

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • fucking

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • vote

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • yet.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
When there are enough captions, I'll fix the poll so the people who participated can be voted on, and have the favorite selected.

Well, here's your picture!

Image found at
http://xo.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bearpoo.jpg
Just copy and paste that, then hit insert picture and paste that to add it to your post!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Here's my entry.

While searching for the zoo ghost, Shaggy and Scooby Doo put on bear costumes and snuck into the pen.

"Look!"
said Scooby,
"A clue!"

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"Where do you think bears go when we die?"

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!

Bear one: "Hey Boo-boo, Do you see the Virgin Mary in my lastest creation?"
Bear Two: "Gee Yogi, I see your footprint. Now stop shitting on the lawn furniture asshole"
Or:
"Now that we have solved does a bear shit in the woods, we can move on to does the Pope wear a funny hat"

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
" Geez I Wonder Whats For Lunch!? "

void

Banned - What an Asshat!

"i hate to tell you this, but when you finish cleaning it off your hand take a look at your foot.."

OR..

"is that tofu?"

OR..

"hey, hunters taste good the second time you eat them too!"

OR..

"dude.. we seriously have got to lay off eating so many 'shrooms, i think i found one of our brains."

EDIT.. noticed dates of posts prior to wootness's.. nevermind..

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
"hmmmm . . who ever smelt it delt it," sed the first bear
"Who ever sed the rhyme committed the crime." replied the second :p

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium

When I told you to "eat shit and die"...i never thought you would actually go through with it.

or

"YOU BASTARD..THATS NOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!"

or

"When it looks like shit, smells like shit.....its probably better not to eat it!"

or

"Don't you just hate it when it goes between your toes."

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Round two - Movie Quotes

You can't die on me, Shrek! I'm too young for you to die! Keep your feet elevated! Turn your head and cough! Does anybody know the Heimlich?

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
"As long as people are still having premarital sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!"

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

void

Banned - What an Asshat!

WALTER:
That's fucking combat. The man in the black pyjamas, Dude. Worthy fucking adversary.
DONNY:
Who's in pyjamas, Walter?
WALTER:
Shut the fuck up, Donny. Not a bunch of fig-eaters with towels on their heads trying to find reverse on a Soviet tank. This is not worthy..

Soul mates. It's extremely rare, but it exists. It's sort of like twin souls tuned into each other.

(quote from What Dreams May Come)

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.

"Mmmm, brownie".

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff

I'm thinking a nice bold fruity Red, would really set off the undigested fruit. Now to find some meat for the entree.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
http:/

"im out working all day, i come home and you put this shit infront of me and expect me to eat it? fucking winch"