WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Car Accident: A True Stoners Story

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
So me, my homie J and our friend Eric was driving home from j's brothers house(we were smoking and shit with him), and on the freeway our car died, the freeway was only two lanes because of the bridge 100 feet behind it. So the car dies after the bridge, and we tried to get over in the right lane but no one let us, so we put our hazard lights on, and we were going about 20-35 trying to get over(keep in mind we were still in the left lane going towards the center divider), and this car behind us swirved into the right lane, and the car behind her didn't see why she swirved and she hit us. BAAM! Then we got out and she asked if we were okay, no one was hurt, I just got a lil bump on my head.. Not too long until a cop shows up, just one of them, then another one comes and the first one leaves, then another one comes. About 3 more cops show up, and they ask to write all our information and shit(J has a warrant also)and he gave the cops a false name. The cops asked us how come eric is so disoriented(he fried his brain off shrooms when he was young) and eric was high though, but he told the cops he hadn't been smoking at all, and they did alot that field sobrity(sp?)test, and he passed it. Anyhow, several cops are chatting away, and I still had a lil bit of ganja left, so i slid that into my shoe. The cops come up to me and asked how much we smoked, where we smoked, and then asked if we had any left or any paraphilinia(sp?), in our case, we didn't, well,'cept for me. He then asks me if I'm high, which in my case, I say no, he then goes" I can easily tell your high, don't try to slip that over my eyes, You can be high in the state of washington, you just can't operate a motorvehcile. WHAT?!! So you can be high but the driver has to be sober? Cop said yep. (OMG!!!)Thats a fucking awesome peice of information. You can go around high and a cop can't do anything to you, you just can't have weed or pipes and parphilinia(sp?) on you. Anyways, since the cops knew we were high, me and J was just talking until they came back, the lady who hit us asked if we had a ride and then she gave us her fone, and we called J's brother to come pick us up. Then they get there in like 10-15 minutes and they pulled over to us and said we couldn't leave yet. Then we talked for a couple minutes about the car accident and a cop comes over to us and said we are free to go. The driver didn't get charged with a DUI, but has a pretty nasty fenderbender on his rearbender.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Smoke said:
So me, my homie J and our friend Eric was driving home from j's brothers house(we were smoking and shit with him), and on the freeway our car died, the freeway was only two lanes because of the bridge 100 feet behind it. So the car dies after the bridge, and we tried to get over in the right lane but no one let us, so we put our hazard lights on, and we were going about 20-35 trying to get over(keep in mind we were still in the left lane going towards the center divider), and this car behind us swirved into the right lane, and the car behind her didn't see why she swirved and she hit us. BAAM! Then we got out and she asked if we were okay, no one was hurt, I just got a lil bump on my head.. Not too long until a cop shows up, just one of them, then another one comes and the first one leaves, then another one comes. About 3 more cops show up, and they ask to write all our information and shit(J has a warrant also)and he gave the cops a false name. The cops asked us how come eric is so disoriented(he fried his brain off shrooms when he was young) and eric was high though, but he told the cops he hadn't been smoking at all, and they did alot that field sobrity(sp?)test, and he passed it. Anyhow, several cops are chatting away, and I still had a lil bit of ganja left, so i slid that into my shoe. The cops come up to me and asked how much we smoked, where we smoked, and then asked if we had any left or any paraphilinia(sp?), in our case, we didn't, well,'cept for me. He then asks me if I'm high, which in my case, I say no, he then goes" I can easily tell your high, don't try to slip that over my eyes, You can be high in the state of washington, you just can't operate a motorvehcile. WHAT?!! So you can be high but the driver has to be sober? Cop said yep. (OMG!!!)Thats a fucking awesome peice of information. You can go around high and a cop can't do anything to you, you just can't have weed or pipes and parphilinia(sp?) on you. Anyways, since the cops knew we were high, me and J was just talking until they came back, the lady who hit us asked if we had a ride and then she gave us her fone, and we called J's brother to come pick us up. Then they get there in like 10-15 minutes and they pulled over to us and said we couldn't leave yet. Then we talked for a couple minutes about the car accident and a cop comes over to us and said we are free to go. The driver didn't get charged with a DUI, but has a pretty nasty fenderbender on his rearbender.

I always wondered about laws like "You can be high, just can't have drugs"

bnccoder

Postaholic
They can still give you a DUI for it if they found physical evidence.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
bnccoder said:
They can still give you a DUI for it if they found physical evidence.
But there was none, cept for my shoe, and they didn't search. Plus they thought the driver was under the influence, but I guess he proved 'em wrong. Better for us though.