WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Car... is dead

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
When I first join the site, I posted a thread about car warranties and how they sucked to damm bad. Well, my car warranty ran out at the 75 thousand miles mark. Friday night, while driving to my friend house my car engine DIED! at the 77 thousand miles mark.

This gotta be one of the worst weeks, I also went to get my hair cut and my barber wasn't there. So I just had one of the other barbers cut my hair. Well, he FUCKED me up!!! So, when I got home I just shaved my head! :( :gun:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
When I first join the site, I posted a thread about car warranties and how they sucked to damm bad. Well, my car warranty ran out at the 75 thousand miles mark. Friday night, while driving to my friend house my car engine DIED! at the 77 thousand miles mark.

This gotta be one of the worst weeks, I also went to get my hair cut and my barber wasn't there. So I just had one of the other barbers cut my hair. Well, he FUCKED me up!!! So, when I got home I just shaved my head! :( :gun:
That sucks man, I just got home from school, was getting my backpack out of my trunk, put the key in, twisted, and the key broke in half :mad: Now I have to get another one.

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
Sod's Law: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just got off the phone with the mecanic. It will cost me $1300 for a new engine with only 26 thousand miles on it. I will take it. Better than paying 15 thousand for a crappy ass car which I will end up making payments for the next 3 years!

Yeah man!! it was horrible... the worse hair cut ever. The worse thing is that I had to pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!! The worse spent 15 dollars in my life. I look like a big ass fat red tomato now.... :bomb: :mad:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ChilianFuckFace said:
Just got off the phone with the mecanic. It will cost me $1300 for a new engine with only 26 thousand miles on it. I will take it. Better than paying 15 thousand for a crappy ass car which I will end up making payments for the next 3 years!

Yeah man!! it was horrible... the worse hair cut ever. The worse thing is that I had to pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!! The worse spent 15 dollars in my life. I look like a big ass fat red tomato now.... :bomb: :mad:

Ok $1300 to fix your car. What went wrong with it? Tranny? Cracked Block? I mean that is an awful lot .......You through a rod or something. Enlighten me.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:

Pop open the dashboard window thing and roll back the digits by thumb back to like 73000.. Don't make it even like that though, put it to like 73840... Heh..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
Pop open the dashboard window thing and roll back the digits by thumb back to like 73000.. Don't make it even like that though, put it to like 73840... Heh..
rofl, good idea.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
what kind of car were you drivin? ill bet it was either american or korean.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
Ok $1300 to fix your car. What went wrong with it? Tranny? Cracked Block? I mean that is an awful lot .......You through a rod or something. Enlighten me.
I have to be honest, I don't know much about cars. I know that the engine blew. The mecanic showed me the engine and I saw that a bunch of the insides were CRACKED! I then believed him, I needed a new engine.

Anyways, I think is pretty cheap $1300.00 for a new engine with labor. Am I paying too much?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
I think car companies are way smarter than that. I am sure the milage count goes into the car computer. Good idea, it could have worked maybe in the 1960's.

american cars in my family are shunned for shitty reliability... its all about zeh germans.

dickzit

Mmm... Pie
Are you gonna have a funeral for your car?:oogle: