WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Cardinals or the Red Sox?

Which team will win it all?

• Cardinals

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Red Sox

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont care whoever wins, but if I had to pick, prob red sox.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I don't give a rat's ass who you are, ya gotta be pulling for the Sox's. Come on~ IT just sells.

*Curse of the A-rod be with you*

Broken

I vote for a recount!! 1 to 1.. That can't be right.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I would say i want the redsox to win just cuz they havnt even been in the series for so long but if i were a bettin man i would say they prolly will trip up like they did so many times before.. :/

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
It would be some funny shit to see the Red Sox come back to beat the Yanks and loose to the Cards.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Red sox beat my Angels so I'm on their side!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, I will be thoroughly pissed if we lose once again tonight, we need to at least avoid the fucking sweep. We are going to be the team that let's th Red Sox win for the first time in 86 years, what a contribution Cardinals! That is some bullshit, but its going to happen. :gun: :(

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Red Sox got this one. I think it is safe to say the curse will be broken.... damn....

Broken

Dogbert said:
Red Sox got this one. I think it is safe to say the curse will be broken.... damn....
Curse will be Broken~ What?? Come on man.. Don't put no 86 yr voodoo chicken head curse on my ass.. I am a hard working Mofo... Big a brotha a Break...

Sox Baby! Next year Damnit!! The Rangers..Lets go for Broke.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
OMFG cards suck :thumbsup: :p ...thanks for letting us embarrass you all! haha FU CARDS :mfinger:

REDSOX 2004 WORLD CHAMPS, OHH YEAHHHHH :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: