WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Carnival Capers

MetalHead

Clitpickle
I wasn't sure if this should go here and I couldn't find "That's Gotta Hurt" , not sure if it's gone or just hidden really well, but here it goes. We recently had a fair in town and naturally I went. Well, as I got onto one of the rides, I noticed that the couple (girls) across from me were acting a little strange. As soon as they were both on the ride, one leans over and lays the wettest girl-on-girl kiss I have ever had the pleasure to see. I quickly realized that these two were very hot, very lesbian, and very horny. Being the typical man I am, I quickly became entarnced by the two (and happy that I had chosen loose fitting pants)... When out of nowhere the safety harness comes flying over my head and hits me in the crotch at, what felt like, 50 miles per hour. I had to go through the entire ride with my eyes crossed, tears on my face, and hysterically lauhing Carnies beneath me.

I didn't go back to the fair for the rest of the week that it was in town.:(

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
MetalHead said:
I wasn't sure if this should go here and I couldn't find "That's Gotta Hurt" , not sure if it's gone or just hidden really well, but here it goes. We recently had a fair in town and naturally I went. Well, as I got onto one of the rides, I noticed that the couple (girls) across from me were acting a little strange. As soon as they were both on the ride, one leans over and lays the wettest girl-on-girl kiss I have ever had the pleasure to see. I quickly realized that these two were very hot, very lesbian, and very horny. Being the typical man I am, I quickly became entarnced by the two (and happy that I had chosen loose fitting pants)... When out of nowhere the safety harness comes flying over my head and hits me in the crotch at, what felt like, 50 miles per hour. I had to go through the entire ride with my eyes crossed, tears on my face, and hysterically lauhing Carnies beneath me.

PWNED! :thumbsup:

Slacker

Postaholic
Man that's gotta hurt. I hate it when stuff like that happens.

blk990

Serial Killer
MetalHead said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
:rofl: can you walk again yet?

blk990

Serial Killer
meh_it_all said:
Ouch! It's funny though. :p
Not trying to be a dick or anything but I don't think that women can really understand the pain of a shoe-to-the-balls.