WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cartoons

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
otepsoul said:
hell yeah some one else who loves it,they tryed bringing it back but the new stuff sucks just show us repeats it works out.
Yeah. I saw that shit. Thay are trying to make the new cartoon. wtf?? I would rather them not try at all. All thay are doing is fucking it up.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
Hells_angel said:
I have a grim book bag. I love it. :thumbsup:
I keep trying to burn down my neighborhood like Grim did. I must be playing it wrong or something. I mean, goddamn, I can play faster, harder, and longer than he did, but my neighbors are still intact. WTF?
 

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
284
0
0
south park :thumbsup:





the french suck :mfinger:






---------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing :sword:
 

ChiFuro

Fresh Meat
1
0
0
Hell yea Angel! I hate these fucking new ass mother fucking cartoons that are worst than fucking SHIT! And then the fucking good shows such ass (Invader Zim, Grim and Evil, Adult Swim (.Hack, Sailor Moon, 'n shit.) ) Eventually fucking get's kicked off the air. Now what's with that shit? People like the shit and then they take it off? I don't get it. I miss the old school cartoons, the 2d looneytoons and shit. Now they are all like 3d and in like fucking 2 movies!!! I mean I love graphics as much as the next guy but damn! Don't destroy our old cartoons, it's the only thing, aside from alcohol and bizzarre experiences that our generation has to our past! -ahem- Anywho. Yea. I agree.
 

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
284
0
0
looney toons good shit :thumbsup:







the french suck :mfinger:






-------------------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing :sword:
 

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,081
692
562
yowatupdogg said:
looney toons good shit :thumbsup:







the french suck :mfinger:






-------------------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing :sword:
user cp> Edit signature> enter text in big white box
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
ron said:
I keep trying to burn down my neighborhood like Grim did. I must be playing it wrong or something. I mean, goddamn, I can play faster, harder, and longer than he did, but my neighbors are still intact. WTF?
I have tried playing bass. It does not work for me ether. We must not have the special touch that grim has. Shit that sucks. :(
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
ChiFuro said:
Hell yea Angel! I hate these fucking new ass mother fucking cartoons that are worst than fucking SHIT! And then the fucking good shows such ass (Invader Zim, Grim and Evil, Adult Swim (.Hack, Sailor Moon, 'n shit.) ) Eventually fucking get's kicked off the air. Now what's with that shit? People like the shit and then they take it off? I don't get it. I miss the old school cartoons, the 2d looneytoons and shit. Now they are all like 3d and in like fucking 2 movies!!! I mean I love graphics as much as the next guy but damn! Don't destroy our old cartoons, it's the only thing, aside from alcohol and bizzarre experiences that our generation has to our past! -ahem- Anywho. Yea. I agree.
Thank you sweety. Atleast there are still people like us who try to keep the stuff alive. The old shit kicks fucking ass!!! :cool:
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
30
0
Invader Zim, Grim and Evil, Adult Swim

Adult Swim was the best shit ever... I mean I really loved that, was a fav amoung my husband and I for many Years...

:*(

and invader Zim... what an awsome story line and shit... :(
 

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
_Kitana_ said:
Invader Zim, Grim and Evil, Adult Swim

Adult Swim was the best shit ever... I mean I really loved that, was a fav amoung my husband and I for many Years...

:*(

and invader Zim... what an awsome story line and shit... :(
Yeah. That shit is the best ever. I am in love with with them.