WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cat or Dogs??

Been trying to figure this out for some time... writing a paper.

write a paper about a cat and a dog, and in the end have them fight each other as super heros and the cat win. supports the whole underdog thing.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I prefer cats. Dogs are generally to obnoxious and bark way to much. Maybe it's because I live in close proximity to people who have loud dogs barking all day and night. Also, I never got my face bitten off by a cat, but dogs have seriously rended my face and body on several occasions in my youth.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I like the dogs. They're the embodiment of many virtues: integrity, loyalty, humor, kindness, patience, courage and tenacity. If I had my own political party or athletics organization, its mascot would be a dog. Cats are okay, I don't dislike them, but I prefer dogs.

Slacker

Postaholic
Dogs, why are there threads about dogs ancats all over?

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Because dogs kickass and cats remind us of vagina's, thus they're indirectly cool, too. Therefore, Dogs-&-Cats threads are excellent and we just can't get enough of them.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, my cat acts like a dog. So I dont really know!

magnolia

Postaholic
I like dogs better. I've only met one cat who hasn't mauled me and that's cuz when he went to make his move i threw him. (He was ok. I only threw him onto the reclinging chair.) Then he liked me for some demented reason. So I have to say DOGs.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
disdvschic said:
Been trying to figure this out for some time... writing a paper.
Could you be more specific?
I don't really know what your paper is supposed to be about.

Which one's better?
A story about a cat and a dog?

>>?

oh just have them both blow up and be done with it. i say that cause i really can't deicide between the two.

OK, Ok, ok...

Well it's for a compare and contrast essay and that pretty self explanatory.... however you spell that word.