WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cat vomit

A couple years back my car was in the shop, so I had a rental. The night before I was to return it, I sprayed the interior down with Febreze and rolled the windows down to hide the smoke smell. (I wouldn't have cared about breaking the "no smoking" rule but the rental agency I got the car from was located inside the hotel where I work) Anyways, I forgot all about my cat's nasty habit of puking on cars.

The next day when I got to the hotel, I reached back behind the seats to make sure I didn't leave anything in there. Checking behind the passenger seat I felt something.......crusty. My cat threw up in the rental car (and I touched it, ugh). It was too late to do anything about it by then, so I just returned it , vomit and all. A few months passed and they hadn't said anything, so I got curious. I asked them about it and they had no idea what I was talking about. Needless to say, my windows stay UP now.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
when you think about it cats puke is the most foul smelling substance known to man, probably because a cats diet mostly consists of fish

Her vomit consisted mainly of little bits of Meow Mix. It was naaasty