WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cat

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Alright about 2 weeks ago me and my wife where at her moms house. One thing is she brings her cat every where, yeah but the shit part is that it got out.... well that was bad for me.... sad person crying etc well today we came back to see her again and about an hour later we here a meow , then more then i go outside and there he is. so i run to him and grab him and go here you go. well he was outside for 2 weeks and got into a couple fights fur gone ear bit. buts hes cool now...

all i wanted to say today.

G's-up

Postaholic
So really without just comming out and saying it, this is a story about THE PUSSSY THAT GOT AWAY.......teheheheheheh..... :)

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
So is your wife a freak or just a little too fond of cats? Just wondering, I've heard of people bring around lucky charms of various items around with them everywhere but an animal seems a little extreme.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
nah its just that it got stolen one time and she doesnt want it to happen again. so its like 60 percent of the time with us. unless we go out with friends etc.

My mom loves her cats. It kinda freaks me out when she calls them her friends though. :eyes:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am not a big fun of cats. But anyway, back to topic. Glad you found your wife pussy! :thumbsup:

good job iwt the finding of the cat 2 weeks ofter the cat that got away was found whe nyou find it in this unhealthy condition in the healthiness of the cats when you find it 2 weeks after it got lost at the mothers house where it got lost, and got into fights where it was bit and scractch and bleeding on the other cats who wherealson gettinglost ath e the mothers house

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
glad to see you got your wife her pussy. I have 2 pussies, personally. There a bitch to clean, don't you think?